No announcement yet.

Uk E36 Individual Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes dude, liking the progress on the front bumper. What shows you planned on doing next year

Comment

progress?
      E36 Bonnie

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie_h View Post
        Yes dude, liking the progress on the front bumper. What shows you planned on doing next year
        Not too sure yet mate, it might be off road for most of the year. All depends how much i can get done in the space of time i have given myself lol

Originally posted by royalife View Post
        progress?
        I ordered a duct but when it came it was far to big, so have ordered another size that might be more suited. Should have it in a couple of days and i can carry on with the progress!

Thanks!

BMW E36 Touring Sport - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76178
        Instagram: @Vish399

Comment

Got a delivery today. Had a long ass day at work but had to try and get something done tonight as i wont be doing much on it this weekend due to it being my birthday.
          Managed to cut the hole for the duct and get it in place, i wanted to shift it over to the left slightly but if i had done so, the strength of the bumper would have weakened too much.

The duct looks large in the pics, once its moulded in it will look smaller.

Also got the Style32's back, will give the car a wash on the weekend and get some pics, its a right state at the moment sitting out there for 3 weeks lol

Cheers

Comment

its gonna look good man! personal thing though i would of done it a little more like the e46 m3 csl.
            E36 Bonnie

Comment

its gonna look good man! personal thing though i would of done it a little more like the e46 m3 csl.
              Thanks man, how do you mean?

Comment

like this, a little more center and with the curve of the bumper

E36 Bonnie

Comment

Buzzing to see this done.
                  Happy birthday by the way

Comment

Wheels came back from the coaters

Sealed them up with a nano sealant.

Fitted them on and had to give it a quick wash

Then I noticed that the wishbones rear bushes were completely fucked, they had split 3/4 of the way around the bush which was causing a really bad drive when going over bumps i could hear a slight knock.

Old crappy bush destroyed

Drive is much much better, little bit tighter around the bends too.

Also decided to change the position of the duct on the bumper, after looking at pics of the csl bumper and getting some opinions i positioned it more like how the csl bumper is.

What you guys think?

Comment

I like everything about it, subscribed!

Comment

Bumper looks so tights man, the positioning of the new duct is so much better too.
                        Where abouts in London are you by the way? Asking out of pure curiosity haha

Comment

YESSSSSSS!!!! Keep it up!

Originally posted by AtlantisTouring View Post

Also decided to change the position of the duct on the bumper, after looking at pics of the csl bumper and getting some opinions i positioned it more like how the csl bumper is.

What you guys think?
                          E36 Bonnie

Comment

Originally posted by philippeoliviergiguere View Post
                            I like everything about it, subscribed!
                            Thanks man much appreciated!

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                            Bumper looks so tights man, the positioning of the new duct is so much better too.
                            Where abouts in London are you by the way? Asking out of pure curiosity haha
                            Lolll, i'm from Harrow dude

YESSSSSSS!!!! Keep it up!
                            Haha i knew you would be happy about this, after looking into it, i decided i had to change it

Little update, along with building the bumper ive also started making front lip for it. I really love the AC lip but after seeing the price of them at £550 it far too dear for me...

So i'm making one of these...

Also my birthday present to myself arrived in the mail. Fully cnc machined and the quality is absolutely outstanding!!

More updates this weekend

Comment

More work done on the splitter. Trying to get this done as quick as I can so i can get it back on the car. When i removed the splitter off my bumper the paint has cracked and has bits missing. Its a sad thing to see so need to get it covered back up. Then i can focus on the bumper and get that done ready for primer.

Comment

Lip looks nice man.

Comment

Working...
                                X