Yet another Adventure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Adventure...

So I have a build thread started for my boosted e36 that I'm building but nothing for my daily...so another adventure starts.

I bought the car Oct 2010 brand new off the trailer. My intentions were to buy a great daily with amazing gas mileage and to keep it stock. Well that lasted for about half of a year. I ended up with a 2010 Honda Fit...yes I know, a soccer mom mini mini van. Main reason I bought the car was because I knew I would break down and start buying parts. I wanted something that you don't see at every car meet/show and there were very few Fits already in the scene.

OH YEAH!!!!!! I'm ready for soccer practice....

About a year later heading to H20i...purchased a mugen front bumper, d2 coilovers, and a set of esm wheels.

Next phase was a set of JLine SDLMS12, MORE MUGEN PARTS and BAGSSSSSSSSSS!

Needed a change in my life so made my first big boy purchase of some ccw lm5t. 17x9.5 front/ 17x10 rear.

no longer feeling the black, I ***** TO CLEAN THE CAR!!!!!!, so wrapped it in Hexis Matte Brown Metallic

Got the car finished just before H20i last year, Applied for FCF while I was at it but wasn't accepted ..

I did all this work on the outside but I didn't forget about the interior. Grip royal steering wheel, bride gais seats, redid the door panels, and mugen accessories.

While at h20i last year, met up with Krispy and he did what he does best!!!

That's all for now, I'm completely redoing the whole car again. I will update the thread regularly as I can. College life is rough and I have limited time....STAY TUNED!!!!
    https://t.me/pump_upp

Originally posted by Sh33p3y View Post

"It smells like deep fried cow patties down here" - Josh Davis

Comment

Little something before I head to class....Enjoy!!

Comment

This FITS into a category of things I like. I think this is a good FIT for Stanceworks. I really like the FIT of your wheels.
        Last edited by driftsucky; 09-10-2015, 12:21 PM.
        stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Saw this sittin at the valley mall a few months ago, so sick man.. Looks even better in person - love it!

Comment

Damn this is a coo little car! love both directions youve taken
            Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

Originally posted by driftsucky View Post
              This FITS into a category of things I like. I think this is a good FIT for Stanceworks. I really like the FIT of your wheels.
              You're killing me

Originally posted by Wible90 View Post
              Saw this sittin at the valley mall a few months ago, so sick man.. Looks even better in person - love it!
              Oh damn, you're local? I'm sure it was filthy, I haven't cleaned the car in awhile.

Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
              Damn this is a coo little car! love both directions youve taken
              Thanks, heading towards a new direction with the build now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh33p3y View Post
                You're killing me

Oh damn, you're local? I'm sure it was filthy, I haven't cleaned the car in awhile.

Thanks, heading towards a new direction with the build now.

Yeah chambersburg/shippensburg (PA) area, about 20 minutes from the mall... Was definitely dirty hahah, didn't stop me drooling and taking pics though!

Comment

Working...
                X