First Car, First Pug, First Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Car, First Pug, First Love

Guessing this is the start of me and my Peugeot 307 build journey. I'm not sure exactly how this will turn out or will ever be finished as I've learned already the modification list just keeps on growing and I'm limited by the usual financial constraints. Anyways this is my Peugeot 307 the day I got her. Totally stock, Totally unloved but most importantly mine

I've done a few little modifications to make her more to my taste and photo's will be coming but thought I'd start the first post off

Sorry MightyCarMods sticker went on straight away lol

Well managed to find a cheap set of the face lift wheels for a 307. I really like these and will be going white in the future on them. One thing about this journey it's all over the place lol

Here's just after they were fitted and, No their not the biggest only 16" but I really like them

Check the arch gap which was next to be addressed

Comment

This was a small expense I wasn't expected, Just cruising on the motorway and the wing snapped off

Replacement has already been fitted. This was a replacement lol I didnt bolt back on correctly

Comment

Next was an Genuine Spoiler from Peugeot. Went with black as I think it looks less in your face just something to add to it's looks. Note the arch gap again

Comment

Finally something more enjoyable to do. Bought a Direnza 45mm lowering kit, I wanted something to lower it but not to much. I think you can't tell unless it's next to another peugeot 307 which I am really happy with the end result

Comment

Small update this one, I decided to give the Pug some paintwork TLC. It's turned out quite nice far from perfect in the flesh but really good considering the first post photo. Oh and rearrangement of PEUGEOT

Last edited by Pug307; 09-07-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Managed to find a cheap 'Cherry Bomb' exhaust so now sound's a lot nicer than the stock exhaust and a little photo of the Pug and my best mates Subaru

Comment

a 307 beggs to be lower and on coil's

nice start tough

Comment

Thank you

The springs have now settled in and the car is sitting a little lower I'll post a proper photo next of the side, I would love coilovers but a little out my price range at the moment but I will get there.

I think I'll be wrapping the car a satin Purple just waiting for a Photoshop to come through and a mate said he would help so just need the material

Comment

i always find you will regret buying lowering springs and might aswell wait until you can buy coilovers. you can get some cheap shit coilovers for sub £200 for these ....

Anyway.... i always liked older Peugeot's but you don't see modern ones tastefully modified that often. Do them justice :P

Also im fairly local to you , my family's from gateshead
                    Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Nissan Skyline (r32 gts-4)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

I should have waited to be honest but £133 I was sold on them lol. I just couldn't stand the arch gap any longer.

I'm totally new to modified cars and been looking into the Euro? look, I like the badges removed etc.. but I'll see where this goes I guess. I've took the badges off and I'll upload a photo but didn't realise there's a little circular dent under the main Peugeot Lion badge which is annoying but little things to do later

Yeah I'm not to far just the other side of the water, Do you attend any meets?

Comment

£185 would have got you some budget coilovers then you wouldnt have any arch gap :P .. live and learn anyway dude..... just keep it clean nice and subtle for the "euro look".... yea wey i live near durham/sunderland now used to attend alot of meets regularly but both my cars aint usable right now :P check out the metro center meet (toys r us retail end) tomorro night bout 6 ish it starts was an old american car meet but all sorts goes down its always packed
                        Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Nissan Skyline (r32 gts-4)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

Don't tell me that lol, Ah well like you said you live and learn. I've been to the Metrocentre before but a bit busy for my liking, Like when about 20 to 30 cars is enough for me dont feel like your getting over run

Have to meet up when you get your car sorted, I'm usually down Blyth way as most of my friends are from over that way.

I'll try my best to keep it clean and I'll see where it end up, But I do like a roof rack lol

Comment

EDIT: Want a roof rack

Comment

Working...
                            X