A life long dream come true. *supra content*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 06RawRsx View Post
    The supra looks great and I love the videos. Congrats on the little one on the way!
    Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
    Congrats on the baby!
    Thanks guys!!
    sigpic
    Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

Round of applause for keeping things clean and simple

Comment

Nice clean supra, keep enjoying it
        Current Car: 04 Ford Focus SVT

Founder of CleanCarCulture!
        www.CleanCarCulture.com

Www.facebook.com/CleanCarCulture

Always on the look out for feature cars in NorCal, Maine, Kansas and Florida. Want to become part of the CleanCarCulture team? Use the contact form on our website!

Comment

Found the cherry blossom photo of my car being used to sell posters on ebay. I thought it was pretty cool but the photographer wasn't as happy...

Untitled

With the little one on the way the wife wanted something roomier and safer so we picked this up! 96 Hilux Surf SSR-G loaded with tons of awesome 90s Toyota tech like the Supra, and it matches!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
          sigpic

Comment

Nice, looks super clean from the pics. Cool to keep it in the "family" and matching black. Good his and hers combo there.
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

OMG I love that Surf!

Comment

Untitled
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the little one man! Start the little dude early!

Comment

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    Congrats on the little one man! Start the little dude early!
                    Already started lol, thanks man!
                    sigpic

Comment

• More track day shenanigans.

sigpic

Comment

• Congrats on the little boy!
                        Lucas
                        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                        Originally posted by LCG
                        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                          Congrats on the little boy!
                          Thanks man!
                          sigpic

Comment

• its always nice to see a supra actually get used on the track. cant wait to see more updates on this beauty!

Comment

• Happy New Year! Here's a recap of the last couple weeks.

Started the beginning of December with a track day which happened to be the last event of the year. Peep the beater wheels that came with the car. Ran some Kenda KR20As up front which helped the front end grip, but couldn't get much traction out of the rear snow tires that came on the wheels. Nonetheless I had a great time driving!
                              Untitled

Untitled

Ended up landing a 6th place finish for the entire season. The 5 drivers above me were much more experienced drivers with cars significantly more suitable for the small course (miata, crx, etc.).

Untitled

The reason that the beater wheels were on is because the Meisters were getting a refresh. They're still far from perfect, as is the entire car, but a fresh coat of silver on the faces and some polishing on the lips have them looking much better. I also took the opportunity to snag some new tires. With the baby on the way, I won't be doing much track driving in 2018 so I decided to go with a set of Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2's for daily driving and occasional spirited driving duty. I also decided to go 20mm wider on the dimensions and couldn't be more happy with the overall fitment and ride with the reduction in stretch.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Put together a little car show for the Unit's Hail and Farewell, the theme of which was "crossing the finishline"...(yes it was my idea) Peep my old R33 in the back ground, which is still being well taken care of by a coworker/friend.

Untitled

'Merica

Untitled

Last fill up of 2017...Fun fact a full tank of Japanese High Octane equates to about $90 USD

Untitled
                              sigpic

Comment

• Nice Supra and 4runner! keep bringing in the good content, this thread is super inspirational for those of us also chasing that "life long dream"

Comment

Working...
                                X