No announcement yet.

Alanīs E92 335i from Austria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, planning on some more mods like roll-cage, alcantara interior but i will need some time to save some money lol

Comment

perfect!
      When life speeds by... downshift

Comment

Originally posted by Falco_e36 View Post
        perfect!
        thanks man

Comment

Looks great man! Love the E92s!

Comment

Originally posted by becausephilchow View Post
            Looks great man! Love the E92s!
            thanks a lot man

Comment

So, as i can not enter with my old account im updating this thread a little bit.

As the last update was in November 2015 a few things changed since then..

Optical Mods:
              Front windows tinted, roof painted, LCI facelift lights, front-end repaint without any holes and without license-plate holder, 335i badge removed and for sure some other small things / improvements

Performance Mods:
              Coilovers with rolled fenders in the back, full straight pipe exhaust (containing VRSF 3" DPs), MHD sofware, charge pipe, intercooler, S55 coils and spark plugs and for sure some other things / improvements

Interieur Mods:
              Full M3 Individual Interieur swap, mounted tablet for MHD (logging, monitoring), performance-knob, performance alcantara steering wheel cover

I have to sort out some little imperfections everywhere, the next steps are to get lower and wider + side skirt extensions + new steering wheel and for sure other small things to get the car really clean

Updates will follow if I will get able to remind my password in the future lol

Comment

Working...
              X