Standard Fare NA Miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skervey View Post
    With no driver and 1/4 tank of gas she came in at 2720lb I also had some other junk in the car so I really think it came in right at 2700lb! Its 55% on the front and 45% on the rear, not as good there but its a FR layout car what more do you want. Im running a carb, power steering, and a full interior. It might give you a really good idea where your car might be when its done.
    Awesome to hear! I assume mine will be close to that, I have no power steering but the efi intake has gotta weigh more than a carb. I'm slowly getting back to the FC, now that the miata is good for a while!

And Dremetos....idk man to each his own I suppose haha. I do like the smell of burning oil though, but I'm a big fan of 2 strokes so that's probably why.

DER E30, it was so much more work than I expected. I've done a few engine pulls and reinstall and while this wasn't the hardest it definitely took longer to reinstall and get running than I imagined. Makes me miss my air-cooled bugs! So much easier.

And Meeve, I'm also not a fan of the plastidip. I'm hoping to do a proper paint job someday.

Comment

Working...
    X