My $400 e36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My $400 e36

This is now my 4th BMW I think I may have a problem. Its a 1994 325i Convertible that I paid $400 for. It has and auto transmission and it has problems so I plan on driving it on the auto until it dies and then I'll swap a 5 speed in. I'm not really doing anything to it until I swap the manual transmission in. Then I plan on slamming it on the ground and getting some kind of wheels. But for the moment its a good DD and who doesn't want to dd a Vert in SoCal?

Pics =)

Looks clean for 400$

Comment

How could you get such a clean e36 for 400 bucks?? I got a new cellphone for that price last week

Haha but anyway, looks like a really good base to work on, do you plan to keep the same engine when you'll change the transmission?

Comment

Where are the dents, the rust, and the broken parts at this 400$ Car?
        sigpic

Follow me on Instagram:
        German Classic Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Danzk View Post
          Looks clean for $400
          It is! The interior is trashed and I need to get all new speakers but other than that the engine runs great and it only has about 184,000ish miles the lowest millage car I've ever owned lol

Originally posted by Louis_D View Post
          How could you get such a clean e36 for $400 bucks?? I got a new cellphone for that price last week
          Haha but anyway, looks like a really good base to work on, do you plan to keep the same engine when you'll change the transmission?
          I bought it from the same guy I bought the e30 from in my sig and I only paid $300 for that BMW. Other than slam it on the ground and find some wheels I'm not really sure what to do to it cosmetically other than get a color matching hardtop. The engine is great at the moment. I might possibly turbo it but that's alot of time and money I don't have at the moment.

Originally posted by daywalker View Post
          Where are the dents, the rust, and the broken parts on this $400 Car?
          The interior is trashed, no dents, no rust this is Southern California, the passenger side window needs a new motor, the stock alarm needs to be rewired in, the top is in great shape but the rear window needs to be replaced, the driver side fog light doesn't work, all the speakers need to be replaced with the stock BMW speakers, the auto transmission leaks and goes in to limp mode all the time all I do is pull over turn the car off and when I turn it back on it's back to normal. So all it really "needs" is a manual transmission swap.
          Last edited by Luke Girard; 06-22-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I'll give you $800 for it lol
            Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Originally posted by Motoman325 View Post
              I'll give you $800 for it lol
              Then what am I going to drive?

Comment

Hello! I haven't done anything cool to the car other than put the passanger side door panel on, fix the glove box, replaced a blown speaker with another oem speaker no crappy aftermarket speakers here, and detailed it so now the headlights aren't yellow and the trim is actually black not faded grey! I have plans for the car but I don't have a job and I'm starting college in August so I don't think I'll be doing anything to it other than drive it. Anyways here's a photo!

Comment

Well I did a photoshoot at an abandoned military base last night. I'll have the photos next week. They should be pretty cool. This is my first photoshoot and I'm going to take a photography class this semester and get a cool camera =)

Comment

Here are some potatoes. BTW My car is attractive warning I am not

Moar potatoes to come soooonnn

Comment

That's a nice looking like of thrash in the backround

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

Are you just really short or are the American e36's bigger? Really confusing pictures

Comment

You remind me of a young Sean Lock (British comedian) and that is a good thing. He is great. Cars awesome too. get lows and Alpina that bitch,
                          Picture of Sean lock just for your reference. I couldn't find a proper photo of him that wasn't blocked on my works "intranet"
                          I am a party pooper. I poop at parties.

Comment

sean lock is awesome haha

Sean Lock explains necessary swearing. Strong language warning.Subscribe: http://bit.ly/BBCStudiosWATCH MORE:Hiroshima: http://bit.ly/BBCHiroshimaHorizon: ht...

your car could be
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by fackinsteve View Post
                              That's a nice looking like of thrash in the backround
                              Thanks! I took me awhile to get that pile just right lol. Teh photos were taken at an abandoned military base so everything is pretty much destroyed and there's trash everywhere.

Originally posted by TAPORZZ View Post
                              Are you just really short or are the American e36's bigger? Really confusing pictures
                              I'm really short. The average height of men in the US is 5'9" and I'm 5'3' ish. And yes I am full grown.

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                              You remind me of a young Sean Lock (British comedian) and that is a good thing. He is great. Cars awesome too. get lows and Alpina that bitch,
                              Picture of Sean lock just for your reference. I couldn't find a proper photo of him that wasn't blocked on my works "intranet"
                              http://i.ytimg.com/vi/0G9iOCStx34/maxresdefault.jpg
                              I can see that =P And when I have teh monies slamming is the first thing on my list.
                              Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              sean lock is awesome haha
                              Sean Lock explains necessary swearing. Strong language warning.Subscribe: http://bit.ly/BBCStudiosWATCH MORE:Hiroshima: http://bit.ly/BBCHiroshimaHorizon: ht...

your car could be
                              Yes he is quite Hilarious. And for the price I payed (I ended up trading my smart TV for the car) it's super awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                              X