Vice City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'
    Last edited by oprahhwinfreyy; 12-07-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

'
      Last edited by oprahhwinfreyy; 12-07-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Looks great already minus the monster truck look. I'll be ordering everything i need to get my car done here soon.
        [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
        [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
        Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

MAN those wheels look so good on the car.

Also I cant wait for this to happen

Comment

this photo story is so beautiful.

you are personalty prolonging the legend of the e30
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop??

Comment

HQ pics of wheels on.

Project OEM+

Project OEM+

Project OEM+

Project OEM+

Project OEM+

Project OEM+

Canon 5D MKIII
              Canon 50mm F/1.8
              Natural Light

Comment

Amazing.

Comment

Finally fixed a trans leak coming form the trans coolant line with the metal hook end. TIP: disconnect the shift linkage and move out of the way. Combine that with a ground down wrench and it works flawlessly.

Also cleaned out the filthy airbox as well as service the diff. Other than that just been driving it a little.

Test

Also ordered Bilstein front sports and some low stuff.

Comment

Dude you seriously need to teach me how to take amazing photos.

Also I guess your car is pretty cool too.

Comment

How do you edit your photos? Those B&W shots are awesome, really like them.
                      And this one is awesome too, really want to know how you edit it https://www.flickr.com/photos/elijahlane/17323583436/

Comment

Subbed for photography. Can we get this dude to do the pictures for all our build threads?

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                          Dude you seriously need to teach me how to take amazing photos.

Also I guess your car is pretty cool too.
                          Originally posted by emanuelparedes View Post
                          How do you edit your photos? Those B&W shots are awesome, really like them.
                          And this one is awesome too, really want to know how you edit it https://www.flickr.com/photos/elijahlane/17323583436/

I take all my photos that aren't with my phone with a Canon 5D MKIII and a Canon 50mm F/1.4 with a Circular Polarizer.

I use lightroom to edit and basically just put the brightness where I like it, up the contrast a tad, lower the black slider a tad, desaturate, up clarity a tad. Then use the HSL sliders to saturate or desaturate annoying colors.

Comment

Suspension going in soon. Maybe next week. In the mean time I removed the faded mirrors and painted them.

BMW

BMW

Canon 5D MKIII
                            Canon 50mm F/1.8
                            Natural Light

Comment

Fuck 22mm inner ball joint nuts.

Comment

Oem+

So today, I've gotten the new rear H&R Super Sports in. Pretty simple, unbolted the bottom shock bolt and the rear sway link, then used a 3' pry bar to remove the old springs. New springs just pushed in by hand.

PROJECT OEM+

PROJECT OEM+

PROJECT OEM+

Then, I started on the front. Got everything disconnected from the strut and the struts pulled out and pressure washed in about an hour.

Those pesky inner ball joint nuts are awful. I never want to do that again without a lift. Was trying to get them off with a standard length 22mm wrench and a shit ton of penetrating liquid, and just couldn't get enough force to crack the nut loose. After some choice words and a lunch break, I took the sway bar out and it made a world of difference. Had both nuts loose and off the ball joint stud in under 20 minutes. Tedious and slow but good enough with me.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND REMOVING THE SWAY BAR WHEN REMOVING THE INNER NUTS.

So now it sits, with everything disconnected except the tie assemblies because with jackstands, I cant get enough room to bend those retaining clip, washer things to be able to thread the inner tie rods out.

I'm also waiting on new control arm bushing brackets because the old ones never have had the bushings replaced and they're impossible to remove.

I've got the struts in my trunk ready to take to work to use the spring compressor so I can replace the strut inserts and put the new H&R Super Sports in.

Canon 5D MKIII / iPhone 5s
                                Canon 50mm F/1.4
                                Natural Light

Comment

Working...
                                X