No announcement yet.

Vice City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to Mecum Auctions this past weekend. Snapped Some.

Mecum Auto Auction

Mecum Auto Auction

Mecum Auto Auction

Mecum Auto Auction

Mecum Auto Auction

Mecum Auto Auction

Mecum Auto Auction

Mecum Auto Auction

Mecum Auto Auction

Mecum Auto Auction

Mecum Auto Auction

乾杯

Comment

• After a little bout of kinda falling out of love with the car after an oil leak ordeal which I'm still not happy with, I've started to get back into the car.

So recent updates. Theres an oil leak coming from the front passenger side corner of the motor. Im hoping its not a head gasket but at the same i hope it is so I'll have an excuse to redo the head and clean up the bay a bit. But if the head comes off, who knows how long it will be before It goes back on.

Another thought is its the cam seal, or those end plugs on the front and back of the head on an M20. I have those new in a box waiting to go in along with a valve cover gasket.

Recently I've just been enjoying the car because its really all I have anymore.

Took it out for some midnight runs.

Rolled 210,000

Can't do 90+ degree weather anymore with no A/C

Found the leak.

LSD Swap

Old Diff

Resealing the new LSD. Super good condition. Very low mileage.

We got the new diff in up to one bolt that has buggy threads in the diff. After we clean those up it'll be good to run.

Comment

• Car looks cool man

Comment

• Your photography is absolutely sexual. Love seeing the car too.

Comment

• Havn't been on here in a while. Started driving the car a bit more and doing some maintenance work on it. In the mean time, just been taking photos.

The Break Room at Pepper, Lexington KY.

Sept. 25, 2016

10AM - 4PM

Pre '68 Traditional Hot Rods & Customs

033A3571

033A3577

033A3579

033A3581

033A3583

033A3594

033A3596

033A3597

033A3600

033A3603

033A3606

033A3609

033A3618

033A3620

033A3624

033A3625

033A3630

033A3631

Comment

• Finally got the LSD in. Works great. I replaced the spark plugs with some NGKs but thats about it. I have timing belt and water pump kit ready to install along with a lot of gaskets on the upper half of the motor as well as a fuel filter.

I still haven't painted my valence yet. So much procrastination.

Comment

• this is fully sick as are the photography skills

Comment

• welp. i was on the fence about getting either a GTI or an EK9, but, now I am FULLY convinced that I'm buying an E30.

thank you for this amazing thread. truly stellar photography and a satisfying disregard for the h8ers bitching about "moar lows".

keep at it

Comment

• Still havn't done anything to the car. Learned my oil leak was actually coming from the valve cover so thats nice. I hope to start working on the car more. It got cold, i fell out of love with the car, I quit my job, now I'm working in the industry that I love, so hopefully the car will make a lot of progress this year.

Comment

• Car looks really cool man, nice classic style to it. Love the colour.

Can't help but think a teeny amount, just a degree or so, of camber would help those wheels sit better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        Car looks really cool man, nice classic style to it. Love the colour.

Can't help but think a teeny amount, just a degree or so, of camber would help those wheels sit better.
                        I have a lot of plans for this car if i can just commit to them.

Comment

• I can take one thing off my long list of to-dos for the year.

Scored a Bride Zeta II for cheap. I have to sew some new velcro on as well as patch and sew up a small hole up near the head rest as well as down on the bottom left corner.

Bride

Bride

Bride

Comment

• Jealous of that seat, what color is the rest of your interior? I got a flashy red vertex rep steering wheel and thought I wouldn't care about the color but it looks so off with my 90's beige toyota interior lol.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                            I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                              Jealous of that seat, what color is the rest of your interior? I got a flashy red vertex rep steering wheel and thought I wouldn't care about the color but it looks so off with my 90's beige toyota interior lol.
                              The seats are beige, the carpet and headliner is also beige.

Comment

• I'm curious to see how those seats look in this car. With the theme you've carried through the rest of your mods, I think some vintage Recaro's (think mk2 gti) or just some clean sport seats might flow better with the rest of the car. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X