Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going for Broke: my r32 Gt-R build (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know I really had my mind set on the fact your r32 was the best I had ever seen until you posted the pic of the new livery. Now my mind has changed and I know you're new set up is going to be even cooler fml #slowdownfortherestofus Sad to see the damage but at least it wasn't any major frame damage that would cost the car and you're okay too!

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

cant wait to see it repaired man, such a clean car before.
      Hopefully it comes together quickly!

Comment

thanks for the kind words guys! i still don't truly know the extent of the damage because i haven't got to take everything completely apart yet. but it doesnt seem too bad. the livery is basically the best worst case scenario haha since insurance is kind of screwing me. it's gonna cost less than paint so i am making the best of it. i've always loved that livery so it'll probably be staying for a few years til i have enough for a real paint job!
        ig @chetflix

Comment

are you gonna use a nismo lmgt1 type wheel, or are you gonna stay with the futuras?

Comment

futuras are staying, my buddy just based the render on a more traditional setup. i may however be getting some custom turbo fans made to mimic the style of the OZ centerlock DTM style wheel to give it an extra bit of race look that will also be functional
            ig @chetflix

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaStance View Post
              futuras are staying, my buddy just based the render on a more traditional setup. i may however be getting some custom turbo fans made to mimic the style of the OZ centerlock DTM style wheel to give it an extra bit of race look that will also be functional
              awesome man, super hyped for this! love the car, keep up the good work!

Comment

So i had some designs drawn up for turbo fans by a company called Poksed over in europe, and definitely leaning towards getting some done! I think i may only do the fans up front and the regular dish in the rear. don't mind the tarmacs on the back, i was just testing some stuff out to see what i may want to run for a set of fun wheels with meaty tires haha. more renders to come as the project goes forwards.

ig @chetflix

Comment

I'd say go for it. What's more legendary than adding a legendary livery on a legendary car?
                  Lucas
                  Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                  Originally posted by LCG
                  High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

im so excited for this livery!

Comment

• Yeah livery is definitely getting done haha I ordered all the vinyl months ago. Only thing up in the air right now is the turbo fans
                      ig @chetflix

Comment

• Just scored these bad boys! East bear aero mirrors. Was going to do carbon covers on my stock mirrors but I think these will suit the car a little better
                        ig @chetflix

Comment

• things are getting good now! Just scored some unicorn stuff from Canada (going to pick it up soon) but I found a rear skyline light up panel and also rear quarter glass light up panels!! This is going to go so well with the livery!!!

ig @chetflix

Comment

• Such a sick build man, sits on point man

BMW E36 Touring Sport - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76178
                            Instagram: @Vish399

Comment

• just snagged these bad boys too! Can't wait for everything to come, then the rebuild starts. Should be back on track in a month or 2 tops!

Last edited by GrandpaStance; 03-28-2017, 11:22 PM.
                              ig @chetflix

Comment

• ok so the wait for insurance has been a little disheartening but finally, after 8 long months, they paid me in full to fix my car. plans are still going ahead as usual, only real update so far is that i ditched the Nardi wheel in favor of reupholstering my rare Momo 913 Special/Impul steering wheel. I will be hopefully ordering some more parts soon and fixing everything hopefully by the end of may if it all goes well!
                                ig @chetflix

Comment

Working...
                                X