project Angel Dust... no start no crank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• project Angel Dust... no start no crank

Okay so I have an e28 super ETA and it wont turn over for nothing tried boosting it off an only the running lights the dash lights and the over head lights came on... Turn the key no click no nothing after snooping around I found some con there were plugged into nothing.. Any on here can tell me what they are
    And another issue it wont let me upload a picture Dx
    Someone please help me !!
    When life gives you lemons.. Fuck the lemons grab some mellow yellow and use it for antifreeze

Try Flickr to host your photos.

First step is to throw a meter on the battery and see what voltage it's putting out.

Comment

When life gives you lemons.. Fuck the lemons grab some mellow yellow and use it for antifreeze

Comment

I have no clue where these go I can't find any other loose male connection any where I know the one closest to the left kick panel is for a relay but which relay? Also some loose wires in the engine bay shown below

Comment

480 views? And nobody generous enough to help me? What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Working...
          X