Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bav Build (Stella Sparks 1972 BMW Bavaria)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those wheels are freaking perfect.

Comment

Love this so much. Can't wait to see this in person this year
      Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Flavourless View Post
        Love this so much. Can't wait to see this in person this year
        I thought you were at Tailored, Ryan? Nik lives pretty close to us, he is just in Silver Lake. Maybe we should meet up at Costco and drive other there
        My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
          I thought you were at Tailored, Ryan? Nik lives pretty close to us, he is just in Silver Lake. Maybe we should meet up at Costco and drive other there
          Jeremy I wasn't able to make it to tailored last year because of work :/ I remember Nik saying he was moving to the Silver Lake area. Are you up this way too?
          Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Flavourless View Post
            Jeremy I wasn't able to make it to tailored last year because of work :/ I remember Nik saying he was moving to the Silver Lake area. Are you up this way too?
            Yup, I am near Forest Park off Mukilteo Blvd. about 15 minutes from Nik/Costco.

I want to see more pics of the Bav though. Apologies for slight threadjack. We do need to do a single malt meet at one of our places though...
            My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Yup, I am near Forest Park off Mukilteo Blvd. about 15 minutes from Nik/Costco.

I want to see more pics of the Bav though. Apologies for slight threadjack. We do need to do a single malt meet at one of our places though...
              oh nice I am just off of 99 near 112th, didn't realize you were so close. A little gtg is definitely in need.
              Ryan

Comment

Wow, great car! Just saw Burroughs' pics of it yesterday! Keep up the good work!
                slamburglars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Milten View Post
                  I want the previous setup back
                  What was the previous setup?

Pictures right now would just be the car on jackstands . Maybe by the end of the week she'll be back on the ground.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

god i love this thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X