Skoda Fabia Demo - What Warranty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skoda Fabia Demo - What Warranty?

So, to cut a long 2 year story short my Mk2 Golf G60 kept packing up after a few years of daily use and plenty of abuse. I needed something reliable and something to get me to the shows with my trade gear and not cause me any headaches!

At the time I was still working at a VW dealership, that also owned a Skoda dealers.

After the Golf dying and losing compression before I'd even got it off the drive to go to work I walked into Skoda, sorted the Fabia and took it home 2 days later!

1.6 CR TDI 105ps Monte Carlo special edition

Chuffed to bits and meant to be staying pretty standard so I had money for the Golf...things soon changed!!!

Tinted tail lights all red and debadged

Weitec coils and taken to MIVW with the lads

HID conversion as the Halogen's were dog shite!

Then I picked up a set of NUE's, 17x8's that did the show duties well for a year

Things soon got boring on coils and it all got pretty serious!

Few more lows on the coils and it did sit pretty nice!

Air always wins for daily ride comfort, usability and getting that damn low!

Install to demo our work a little more

Working next to a diesel tuners (Darkside Developments) ended up in some tweaks and trials, their DPF delete and full 1 box 2.5" stainless system and custom map gave it a nice 145bhp and a healthy amount of torque. Really does surprise a lot of people and sounds damn nice too! Got a CR170 turbo waiting to go on soon too!

Sacked all the EGR gear off too

Nice pics my mate took

And I added some business promo vinyl and colour coded the NUE's as winter had taken it's toll!

Mounted my Mk5 GTI seats I had in the Mk2

EuroSunday '14 in Lommel, awesome weekend!

And the latest shots from Ultimate Stance in November, got the splits on too! 17x8" Front & 17x8,75" Rears. My first splits and it was stressful haha
    Custom centre caps have been made out of full billet too with custom OCD badges with a little change up to the splits for this year. Fingers crossed we get time to do it in time for UD'15 in 3 weeks!!!

Cheers

Wow. This thing is bad ass. I makes me wish we got these over here stateside.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

if it had a n at the end it would be my name very clean car none the less
      E36 Bonnie

Comment

Working...
      X