Clear All

Well ran to get the seat after work, couldn't pass it up for 150

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Oh man that seat is the bees knees.

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
        Oh man that seat is the bees knees.
        Thanks man, I really wanted another bucket like my drivers seat....but just didn't make sense to spend that much on something that won't get used much.
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Plan to try and mount the seat tonight, may just gut the stock passenger seat to do that instead of buying a mount and sliders if it isnt a ton of work.

Need to attach the lower bumper parts so they stop dragging when driving hard, noticed it again yesterday on a lunch drive up to the pagoda for pics.

Going to try and get my skirts on...was going to get another set of m3 skirts but figure why not just rock the ones I already have that are painted and in good shape to cover up the metal factory skirts.
          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Seats installed

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Very nice, those look good!

@projects_always

Comment

Decided to finally stop being lazy and install the skirts I've had laying around. Part of me wishes they were m3 skirts cuz that's what they were supposed to be, but I didn't want to buy yet another set. Kind of tricky to find them in good shape and the right color.

Laid my harness in to see how it looks, I'll be ordering a 6 point for the driver side soon.

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

M3's also came with lux skirts like you have=) I used to be a big fan of twisties but they're is just too much going on for me anymore. I like my shaved rockers=P
                  95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

really love this car
                    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
                      M3's also came with lux skirts like you have=) I used to be a big fan of twisties but they're is just too much going on for me anymore. I like my shaved rockers=P
                      I have been trying to buy everything oem if possible, have to see if the front bumper is a rep or not tho but the lip seems like it does come off. Mirrors im debating going back to the square ones tho.

I started working on getting the door cards in better condition, but having a hell of a time stretching the vinyl back to where it needs to be. I do have some fabric that most will h*te but think itll be a little different for the inserts on this one. Ill post up a pic later tonight. My friend yesterday said it will look dumb lol.
                      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• such a good deal on the seat. can't tell unless you're really looking
                        Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

• Need to work on the seat mount more, well more importantly get the seatbelt setup...not sure how Im going to do that yet...may end up just ordering a new mount all together and a slider, but kind of like it is now.

If only the cage would show up soon I wouldnt even have to worry about it.
                          Last edited by hinrichs; 06-08-2015, 08:55 AM.
                          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Just ordered some bc coils...nothing wrong with the ps9 and they will go low up front, but want camber plates and more adjustability...but damn do the bilsteins ride good. I think its becuase mine dont have the normal huge spring up front and they are the 60mm id ones.
                            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• 94 M3....wait what?

Still waiting on parts, always the worst part. Coils still havnt shipped either...thanks amazon

Currently trying to find my mystery coolant leak. I top off the over flow, check in a day or so and its always at the same level which is low....but the car never goes above half on the gauge so Im not really worried, but its annoying for sure, and Im not about to just throw money at the cooling system yet.

Whoever did the swap routed the heater lines really dumb, and thinking maybe thats the issue all together so Im gonna mess with that tonight if I get some time and see where they go.

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Just ordered a silicone intake boot finally, looking over the stock one today at lunch when I pulled it...yeah lots of cracks here and there on the bottom, plus I have the 3.5" maf anyway and the adapter thats on the intake now is just sad looking. Going to buy an alum 45 or 90 bend off amazon and work on a better placement of the filter as well.
                                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X