94 M3....wait what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meech View Post
    great looking seat, if you don't mind me being a freak.. what size is your waist and hows it fit

33-34 I think, fits perfect the Evo 3 is loose, for sure and the circuit is stupid tight so I didn't even fit. I used to be perfect but snug in my pole position
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Test fit the wheels yesterday again, ordered some 215/40 federals today for them so I can get those wheels on for good. Forgot to take pics but they fit well, need to bring the front down some and the rear will have to stay for now untill I get new coils.

Seat mount from motion motorsports should have been here today, but they dropped the ball and its only shipping out today cuz they didnt drop off the box...not a happy customer at all on that one. Dealing in sales/customer service makes that kind of thing really piss me off.
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Seat mount is finally being delivered today, so I will get that mounted up tonight and actually take some pics. Tires thursday and my guy should be able to have them done by saturday.

Trying to decide on new coils as well. I will drop the front a little once I get the new tires and may actually work on that tonight depending on how long the seat takes to mount up. I have a good ammount of threads to go, but sadly the back has little to no adjustment down. Its not a bad gap, and would actually make more sense to leave that way so I can no worry about rubbing if I do autocross it but not sure If I will have the time to have the car ready in time.

I am thinking up a slick hood pin idea if its legal as well using the stock latches.

I have also been toying with the idea of "hard motorsports flares" but not 100% sure yet. I could run 10.5 all around however with meaty tires if I wanted. They do look very good when done properly, and they offer 2 rear versions.
        Last edited by hinrichs; 04-06-2015, 08:24 AM.
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

discount tire did the same bs to me so I just ordered off discount tires ebay account lol. I took my adjusters out in the rear of mine and wasn't happy, and then opted to cut a 1.5 coils off and re add the adjuster and now I could tuck in the rear if i wanted.
          IG: Dimitriantoniou
          1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
          1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

discount tire did the same bs to me so I just ordered off discount tires ebay account lol. I took my adjusters out in the rear of mine and wasn't happy, and then opted to cut a 1.5 coils off and re add the adjuster and now I could tuck in the rear if i wanted.
            Problem for me is that I only have 1 adjuster on the drivers side since its heavier and never got the one for the other side. I dont really plan to slam this on to try and keep the performance and handling slightly better. I may go for some fortune auto tho once I save up a little more, just got an email back on the spring rates I need. Just not sure how hardcore I want to go cuz I plan to daily the car for a while so I can fix up my jeep.
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Not exactly happy with the seat currently, but it's in

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Does look pretty clean!

Comment

Not happy with the seat?
                  Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Originally posted by Motoman325 View Post
                    Not happy with the seat?
                    Having a hard time getting it centered, and could use a hole for the side mounts where there isnt one.....looks like ill be stripping the interior soon lol.
                    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Was going to order some cool parts, but ordered the rad cover so the alt will be cooled like it should be cuz of course it was missing, new headlight switch since myne works 50% of the time, M3 side mouldings and M3 rep skirts since the 94 has metal sides and it just bothers me that one part isnt there...just want the car to look proper for now.
                      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Tires dropped off today to get mounted, picking them up saturday so I will finally have pics of them mounted up. Going to adjust the front coils tonight down about an inch or so and figure if I can do anything in the rear or just deal with the gap it will have.
                        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

a lot of e36 seats are offset I'm not sure why, but you just kind get used to it. the factory rails are offset on the seat and most companies probably just copy the design but don't offset the mounts and it pushes the seat to the side. Looks great though man.
                          IG: Dimitriantoniou
                          1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                          1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

a lot of e36 seats are offset I'm not sure why, but you just kind get used to it. the factory rails are offset on the seat and most companies probably just copy the design but don't offset the mounts and it pushes the seat to the side. Looks great though man.
                            From what I remember, my e46 was the same way. Im still going to mess with it once I have a nice saturday and have a friend come over to help. The side mounts do have a good ammount of adjustment, and I think if I can pull the carpet it may actually fit perfectly and where I need it. Since I am not running a slider its a little trickier to get this right. Also to fit well with my helmet on I need to either pull the headliner for good, or make a thin pad for the seat bottom.
                            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

94 M3....wait what?

Bad pics I know, but swapped on the 8.5s and also the m3 side trim

Learned I need hub rings bad but did order a stud kit
                              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working on getting the front a little lower. Perches move, but its a fight so been taking it easy. May end up just pulling the helpers and raising them up to compensate since the perches spin up fine.
                                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X