94 M3....wait what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
    I wanted to swap to the bimmerworld race, but then I dont think how loud it is would work for a semi daily driver....plus I dont want to spend another 1000 on an exhaust. I think if I add headers, delete the cats and run new resonators I will be happy with the sound.

It does sound great right now, but is kinda quiet.
    needs to be LOOOOOUD!!! (but not a crappy loud lol)
    THE ONLY NEGATIVE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE YOUR CAMBER AND OFFSET

Comment

• Well got my shift knob in the mail the other day, it's the perfect height. I just need to rebuild the shifter now or get a z3 kit.

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• I REALLY like this!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Looks good man I cant wait to see this getting tracked!

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

• Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
            Well got my shift knob in the mail the other day, it's the perfect height. I just need to rebuild the shifter now or get a z3 kit.

we got the same knob

Comment

• 94 M3....wait what?

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
              I REALLY like this!

Originally posted by fackinsteve View Post
              Looks good man I cant wait to see this getting tracked!

Thanks guys, recently its just been playing daily duty which it has been doing flawlessly. For a car with a sway, it has no issues whatsoever and I have prolly put around 2k on it. Taking it to a show this weekend and all the roads are twisty which will be fun, just need to not speed which is nearly impossible now.

Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post
              we got the same knob

Lol just followed you, havent checked on your build in a while. You got the tall knob as well? I love it, my only complaint is I would have liked to see it with 2 set screws but its not loose.

Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to drive my jeep again so I can dig into the BMW again, want to strip more of the interior and find a rattle that I can't seem to track down. Been killing me waiting on parts to finish the lift which is brake lines and one bracket.

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Love the jeep! Have always wanted one
                Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

• No updates, still daily driving it till winter hits. Just ordered some of those dumb fender bumper jdm things, more so cuz the bumper side clips are broken and I cant get them to stay fixed. Figure why not its a "race car" they wont look terrible. Eastwood does make a good product that uses metal staples and can fix plastic tabs and things well, but feel its more than I want to spend for a one or two time thing.

Thinking about selling the car as well.
                  Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• So figured I would update a little, not like anyone really follows this one.

Bmw is finally not a daily driver, jeep has been good so far minus little things that I need to do so I can actually take it off road properly.

Trying to come up with a plan for the winter and the car....Only thing I have really done so far was get a set of oem amber turns and get the passenger side to fit better and stay in without a screw or zip ties. Headlight is still off which I need to screw with more. When pulling the bumper I noticed that both of the side support clip things are broken and snapped so not sure what I am going to do about that, never installed the jdm bumper things, but that may have to happen, unless I can get some non broken tabs from the junkyard and figure out how to keep them on the bumper.

I have been practicing more with my tig, so maybe this winter I will try and make an exhaust, or just buy one from turner or bimmerworld (cant remember which ones makes the one I want) which should keep me happy for a little while longer. I also want to ditch the wheels and tires for something wider so I can get some more grip incase I actually race the car in the spring or end up selling it.

Thinking about boosting it or just swapping the motor since I am kind or bored with the car.
                    Last edited by hinrichs; 11-02-2015, 11:53 AM.
                    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• if the bumper tabs are plastic, 3M makes this epoxy that is super strong and me and some buddies have used multiple times to make new tabs. and they have held up extremely well. Pretty much blob a bunch on around busted part and the let it dry and take a Dremel and shape it to the desired size. Shits not cheap ($50 a tube) but thats more than enough to do what you need.
                      THE ONLY NEGATIVE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE YOUR CAMBER AND OFFSET

Comment

• Or buy new ones? Numbers 51118122577 and 51118122578 right?

95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Hmm maybe I'll get a set, didn't look like I could just replace them last night while doing this awesome temp fix. They are plastic welded on.

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Oh the bumper side....yeah those are part of the bumper
                            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• this happened to me on my e39, totally annoying.
                              E36 Bonnie

Comment

• I would love to order a new bumper, and just may get a rep one for if I ever race it cuz who really cares what color it is, but I dont like paying to get things painted at all which is why I am trying to save this one for now. It is beat up but in decent shape.
                                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X