No announcement yet.

94 M3....wait what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was wondering if you had a thread going for this yet...cant wait to see it this weekend
    THE ONLY NEGATIVE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE YOUR CAMBER AND OFFSET

Comment

• Can't wait to see this car break it's track virginity for the first time.

'08 335i

Comment

• Got the cf sunroof panel in for good, need to fix my silicone that looks like ass.

Other than getting the passenger side mostly stripped of the sound insulation, I have done nothing to the car and only drove it once.

I am working on trading in my jeep on a 4 door so thats been kind of taking up most of my time.
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• 94 M3....wait what?

Finally worked on the car a bit

So instead of spending 250 on diamond plate floor pans to make up for the carpet being deleted, I used 2 street signs i had at home. Not perfect but they work

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Haha those floor pans are awesome man.

Comment

• Only other exciting update, well for me lol, the sunroof panel stopped all the leaks I was having which is good since it turned into my daily with getting the jeep ready to be traded in. I would love to find window visors since only having heat kinda sucks when its raining.
              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Nothing new happening right now, waiting on a new shift knob setup from MKAHmotorsports tho which should make driving it more fun. I do love the oem ZHP weighted knob, but with the way the seat and all is setup its kind of low and annoying now.

I need to pull the drivers seat and work on the black sound deadening stuff and get that stripped, just been lazy and need to be able to drive it since Ill be tearing into the new jeep this weekend to install coilovers on that which should be interesting.

Also really want to delete at least the stock resonators or just have a friend make up a new center section for me that deletes the cats and res since this one doesnt have emissions testing.
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Grab dry ice for the sound deadening=)
                  95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
                    Grab dry ice for the sound deadening=)
                    What did you used to get the buytl off the doors? I got most of mine off but still a little left.

I will have to try the dry ice.
                    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Dry ice and a hammer will get it right off=) The cold from the dry ice makes the adhesive stop working.

For removing the butyl tape, I balled it up and would dab it and pull away fast. I cleaned any small spots with a microfiber cloth and wd40.
                      95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Did you end up buying the LTW from Abrahams??
                        Looks good regardless. I've been contemplating BC coils as well. I'm just afraid they won't go as low as I would like...

@austin_norton | @nortoncollect
                        2013 Mk6 | 1999 E36

Comment

• Love the floor plates, in for updates!
                          Fleet

'95 E36 Compact | m50tu | 3.45LSD | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), Air House 2 (R) - BUILD THREAD

'02 E39 540i Touring | Muffler Delete | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), RE5 (R) - BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Originally posted by OEM+ sluts View Post
                            Did you end up buying the LTW from Abrahams??
                            Looks good regardless. I've been contemplating BC coils as well. I'm just afraid they won't go as low as I would like...
                            Yeah was just going to do the ebay rep, but glad I got the abrahams, not like I am ever going to put it in the low position however.

If you get bc coils and want to really go low, get the ultra low version for sure.
                            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Be careful with the exhaust, I deleted my cats and muffler and it sounded like the raptor was happening and satan himself was screaming every time you got near the gas peddle. I've heard no resonator and no muffler and that sounds good and is reasonable (for a 21 year old car enthusiast at least lol)
                              IG: Dimitriantoniou
                              1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                              1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

• Originally posted by meech View Post
                                Be careful with the exhaust, I deleted my cats and muffler and it sounded like the raptor was happening and satan himself was screaming every time you got near the gas peddle. I've heard no resonator and no muffler and that sounds good and is reasonable (for a 21 year old car enthusiast at least lol)
                                I wanted to swap to the bimmerworld race, but then I dont think how loud it is would work for a semi daily driver....plus I dont want to spend another 1000 on an exhaust. I think if I add headers, delete the cats and run new resonators I will be happy with the sound.

It does sound great right now, but is kinda quiet.
                                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X