Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Seat Arosa MK1 1.0L Daily Beater - Yet to be named

Hey all,

I recently had to sell my old Mini, as I just no longer had the funds to build it up, so I managed to sell it around a month ago for reasonable money!

Which left me in two minds over whether or not to buy another car, as I'm really not too sure how much longer I'll be in Ireland. But, I digress, I stumbled upon this Arosa on an Irish car site, it happened to be tax'd and NCT'd (road worthyness tested) and not up for too much money! So myself and my Dad went to look at it, it was clean enough for a little car, especially considering it's 16 years old and has seen a fair share of miles! So, we snapped it up, collected it the next day, and since then (over the past week), I've been trying to get insurance so I can get it on the road and get my license, so that the mods can begin...BUT, and it's a big but...the insurers are just being plain fvcking annoying...they won't insure me on my own, y'know the score, young male, first policy, they won't insure me under my rents as they both have company cars and as such have not had a policy in while so that was a no go...leaving me with only one other option, my brother, but it's just gonna be crazy money to get insured under him...so I dunno what to do! All a bit shit...

But, Insurance aside these cars are basically VW Lupo's with Seat badges, and given that my brother had a Lupo, we know em' pretty well! They look fantastic slammed on 13's...so if I can somehow manage to insure the damn thing, that'll be the route I take...low n' wide on little wheels! Anyways, I'll update when things happen and such! Pictures now!

My brother's Lupo, way back in 2011, when it was clean-ish...

Fast forward to 2013

It was a cool car, now my sh!tbox, you might be able to see the similarities...

Me, within a picture, taking a picture...

That stance though

And probably the worst part of the car, weird braze/weld "repair" on the arch!?

Anyways...that's about it!
    Last edited by NathanE-94; 02-15-2015, 07:59 AM.
    I take picture too, sometimes.

Mini content inside.

Instagram.

Tumblr.

I've never seen one of these before but i actually really like how the interior looks. And with how low that front bumper hangs, you should be able to make it look really low

What are your plans for it?

Comment

Originally posted by grayling953 View Post
      I've never seen one of these before but i actually really like how the interior looks. And with how low that front bumper hangs, you should be able to make it look really low

What are your plans for it?
      Cheers dude Haha!! Whereabouts are you in the world!? I think they were only available in Europe...have a look on google or that, a lot of the UK guys have Lupos and Arosa, they do look immense lowered on 13's!

My eventual plans, are dependent on my life plans hahahaha! But I won't get into that! I'd love to get it insured first and get my licence, after that all going well coilovers and wheels, then something creative for the interior and exterior!
      I take picture too, sometimes.

Mini content inside.

Instagram.

Tumblr.

Comment

Working...
      X