"How to ruin an E39"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
    Very clean! Perfect fitment, how much camber are you running up front?
    Thanks man! Around -2.5 all around. I might run a bigger front spacer. Front doesnt poke quite as much as I want right now, but I need to do some more fender work first.

Originally posted by Hellalime View Post
    Poor students unite! Nah but forreal clean ass car man, I love the sound of BMW v8's

Edit: I own a set of varrstoens that are going on my infiniti too
    Haha thanks man. Its a very unique sound, I Iove it.
    E39 Build! ---> "how to ruin an E39"

Comment

Not sure if copied my build thread name or coincidence... Either way, nice car!
      sigpic
      E39 M5 | Jet Black | S62 | 6MT
      instagram: @adrienbroome

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien_M5 View Post
        Not sure if copied my build thread name or coincidence... Either way, nice car!
        Lol I had no idea about your thread. Funny it's the same car too! Haha clean m5

Comment

lol thanks man.
          sigpic
          E39 M5 | Jet Black | S62 | 6MT
          instagram: @adrienbroome

Comment

Originally posted by meech View Post
            Your car looks great, don't listen to the nay sayers because they are pissed off that they spent triple the cost on "real" go hella flush 14 piece double adjustable reverse osmosis wheels. If YOU ARE happy then what does it matter. Keep up the great work. glad you didn't tint the windows
            Owned 3x of 3pc wheels and spent less than 3k total.........................

Anyway op in the future just be patient and search. it's not hard to find nice wheels for 800-1500

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Couldn't agree more , Just look and you will find a set . Just takes patience and sometimes a little spit shine to make a set look good, but that's the fun part .

Imho i'd ditch the 19's all together in any wheel choice unless you plan on air. 18's are perfect on the e39 platform .

Anyway op in the future just be patient and search. it's not hard to find nice wheels for 800-1500[/QUOTE]
              Instagram - Bavarian_Steel
              My E28 Build

Comment

I had 18's on my e39 and it i had to be really low for it to look good. I guess it depends on what you want out go the car.
                IG: Dimitriantoniou
                1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

In for your user name!! =)
                  I take picture too, sometimes.

Mini content inside.

Instagram.

Tumblr.

Comment

I love 18"s on e39's. I regret not waiting but I'm pretty happy with my 19s. Definitely looking for 18" 3 piece to replace these. 18"s just fit better in the arches, however id have to go an inch lower to look good and Im already pretty low

Comment

Clean, definitely clean.

Comment

lower it
                        instagram: willlarney
                        big dumb e39 build

Comment

I enjoy this

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

I got a somewhat legit photoshoot done with my friend www.nick-burress.com

needs more front poke

I love how clean this car is. Its almost as old as I am

When my Father bought this car brand new off the lot in 2000 I don't think he ever imagined it would end up looking like this.

Comment

Looks really good. I like it especially without the tinted windows
                              2016 WRX
                              E39s are forever in my heart.

Comment

Beautiful car, well executed and on a budget.
                                Bravo!

And to all the talk about the wheels, this fodder has gotten out of control.
                                I love how everyone freaks out about "replica" wheels. Most of them are gravity cast and may not technically be as dense and rigid as low pressure casting that companies like Rotiform (the GODs of Stanceworks) use but they are still required to meet certain load bearing requirements and therefore are typically heavier than low pressure cast wheels. Are the more susceptible to failure? Possibly. There are a TON of variables in the production process so it's difficult to generalize (even though most of these multi piece prima donnas do it). If you track your car or regularly commute through New York or Chicago, maybe gravity cast isn't for you. For all of us enthusiasts who live in the real world, we'll probably never know the difference. And many of you who think you do know the difference are generally talking out your you know what.

Rant done.

Comment

Working...
                                X