Ineed some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ineed some advice

I just bought a 07 impreza wagon and a airlift kit for it. i want to get it stanced but i dont know what tire sizes with what wheels would be good. any ideas, share your rides but someone just give me some ideas and advice :yeah:

How about you read the forum and learn to post properly. Or go use google and come back when you are a little bitter better informed. Your question is literally so fucking broad and stupid that I want to castrate myself and force feed you my nuts.
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
      How about you read the forum and learn to post properly. Or go use google and come back when you are a little bitter better informed. Your question is literally so fucking broad and stupid that I want to castrate myself and force feed you my nuts.
      Dude chill out!

Yeah, it's in the wrong area. Remake this post in the right area and we'll talk

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

I have no chill, 0 or 100. Sometimes a dose of dickhead is what people need . I think im just excited to come home from this deployment. You will understand where im coming from in about.....ahh...a year or so...

Comment

listen, i have been on the computer for 10 hours a day for 3 months, on google, twitter, nasioc, fatlace, etc but i cant find any builds that can answer this. i build fast cars (Evo X- 910 whp and 11 impreza sti hatch- 440 whp) so this is new to me. as i said i bought 07 impreza wagon just for this (cruising around) and an airlift kit. and for wheels i want do an 18 inch. and also any recommendations for how to get a ton of camber would be great. look and dont be a dickhead about deployment just because your coming home. your lucky, i left 2 legs and an arm in the middle east, so dont use that as an excuse to be a dick.

Comment

and 244 brick

will do.

Comment

Originally posted by stanbieniecki View Post
              your lucky, i left 2 legs and an arm in the middle east, so dont use that as an excuse to be a dick.
              so how do you these cars?
              Mercedes:
              93' 190E Sportline
              80' 450SEL 6.9
              67' 250SE

Comment

Originally posted by GTShunter View Post
                so how do you these cars?
                you mean how do i drive without legs or an arm? prosthetics. no mods or car parts to accommodate. just plain prosthetics..

Comment

What im saying is.....if every nutjob and their girlfriend posted these questions the forum would be useless clutter. 99.9 percent of your questions can be answered by simply searching for them. If you cant find something, by all means, post it...but do so in the proper format and in the right section. Case closed!

P.S. When and where were you in Iraq/ Stan'?

Comment

I have been on the computer for 10 hours a day for 3 months, on google, twitter, nasioc, fatlace, etc but i cant find any builds that can answer this.
                    Bullshit... This was literally the FIRST thing that came up when I searched "Bagged 07 Impreza Wagon" on Google...

The Bagged 07 Subaru Impreza Wagon Build!

(not to mention it is BUILT BY BAG RIDERS!!!)

I bought 07 impreza wagon just for this (cruising around) and an airlift kit. and for wheels i want do an 18 inch. and also any recommendations for how to get a ton of camber would be great.
                    The bridge that your predecessors jumped off of is thatta way --->

P.S. Thank you for your service.

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                      What im saying is.....if every nutjob and their girlfriend posted these questions the forum would be useless clutter. 99.9 percent of your questions can be answered by simply searching for them. If you cant find something, by all means, post it...but do so in the proper format and in the right section. Case closed!

P.S. When and where were you in Iraq/ Stan'?
                      05-10. i was in EOD out of Kandahar.

Comment

You were in Kandahar as EOD? For 5 years? What unit were you with, im actually working very closely with an EOD detachment right now.

Comment

you mean how do i drive without legs or an arm? prosthetics. no mods or car parts to accommodate. just plain prosthetics..
                          Can I see?
                          Mercedes:
                          93' 190E Sportline
                          80' 450SEL 6.9
                          67' 250SE

Comment

Camber would be easy as im sure the struts up front have camber plates, and the bottom should be slotted if you really need to have "demon camber". Rear same slotted bottom I would imagine, and then you would need adjustable arms to get more.

I feel your pain about not much info on the Subaru sites, they don't tend to list much at all. Problem being is bags are way different than coil fitments usually so youll have to bag it and go from there.
                            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                            X