• not a fan

Comment

• Seems like i wana see it with that front end on the car lol

Comment

• updates?

Comment

• UPDATES?!?!

Yes.

I'm selling my satin white vinyl because the car will be painted instead.

and yes... I've have carefully selected a color.... nobody pull this shit <------

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            you have quite the cluster fuck on your hands here.
            Agreed

Comment

• I want ze pichure

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• you guys really crack me up, for one you all say "fuck the ******" "wah they are making fun of me on NASIOC because i threw 11" wide wheels with stretched tires so I came here bc you guys won't h@te me" give this kid a fucking break, from the very beginning there were h A ters in this thread, if you don't like it, hit the back button and go on to the next one.

I would never have the balls to rank on someone's hidden creative talent by trying to knock down every decision he makes ON HIS OWN CAR.

Props to the OP, you sir have fucking talent! You're calm, cool and collective nature throughout the bullshit spewed around in this thread by the ones who complain about the H aters when they themselves seem to be what they dislike is ridiculous and I applaud you for your devotion to this build.

I was really hoping that wouldn't be my first post but hypocrites gonna hypocrite...

Comment

• Originally posted by sally pu View Post
                  you guys really crack me up, for one you all say "fuck the ******" "wah they are making fun of me on NASIOC because i threw 11" wide wheels with stretched tires so I came here bc you guys won't h@te me" give this kid a fucking break, from the very beginning there were h A ters in this thread, if you don't like it, hit the back button and go on to the next one.

I would never have the balls to rank on someone's hidden creative talent by trying to knock down every decision he makes ON HIS OWN CAR.

Props to the OP, you sir have fucking talent! You're calm, cool and collective nature throughout the bullshit spewed around in this thread by the ones who complain about the H aters when they themselves seem to be what they dislike is ridiculous and I applaud you for your devotion to this build.

I was really hoping that wouldn't be my first post but hypocrites gonna hypocrite...
                  lolwut?

Comment

• Originally posted by sally pu View Post
                    you guys really crack me up, for one you all say "fuck the ******" "wah they are making fun of me on NASIOC.........
                    yo, calm your nuggets.

Comment

• My nigga

Yo diggidy dawgs. I got some bad news. This nigga we been watching build this dope ass car has died. This nigga shot him. He gone be missed. But I took his car and now I'm in charge. I think im gonna scrap it and buy a v-tec civic. You niggas diggidy dig?

Comment

• wow! kudos for one amazing build and to do it all your self as well!

I'm still shocked that you've not given up! Can't wait to see the final outcome!

Comment

• Your E36 looks so nice!
                          NathanHeeney.com

Comment

• This thing is sick. Nice work
                            1997 Porsche 911 Targa :alright
                            1996 BMW 328i
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• cant wait to see the fitment on the rears!!!!

Comment

• when this thing is finished, your gonna have a hard time not destroying the car on your way out of our neighborhood

Comment

Working...
                                X