• Show
Clear All

• Amazing style man, so sick.

Comment

• Looks hella awesome!

Comment

• Amazing build!

Comment

• Thanks a lot guys. I'm a little conscious the whole cage/seats/harnesses might clash a little with the look it's got now. We'll see though!

Comment

• Great work, I love the end result! I love me an early black e30 with a Jimmy Hill and bronze windows! Keep it up, please
            "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
            Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Comment

• Nice car dude, love it!

Comment

• damn steven back at it again with the good content

now wheres thom with his s2k thread eh

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                  damn steven back at it again with the good content

now wheres thom with his s2k thread eh
                  im too lazy and havent taken any photos haha
                  Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Instagram: thomwilliams_

Comment

• Originally posted by Thooooom View Post
                    im too lazy and havent taken any photos haha
                    just make a really edgy thread with like 3 pictures and minial writing

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                      just make a really edgy thread with like 3 pictures and minial writing
                      thom is an edgy kind of guy.

I gave in and bought a bead cheatah, so i'll be able to fit tyres tomorrow

Comment

• small update.

spent friday evening fitting my tyres. they're 194/40R16 proxies on the 9j on the front and 205/45 ns2R medium compounds on the rear.

the skinnier fronts should allow a bit more drop on the front without it catching which is all good.

then spent saturday test fitting thoms wheels and getting more stuff on the e30.

remade a brake line that was never quite right and got the replacement fuel tank up.

this week i hope to get the diff fitted and get the back on the floor. then finish carpeting the rear seat section, then get the cage and seats in for good, leaving just the engine bay side of things to finish.

Comment

• Mid week update.

Finished trimming the rear section. Im probably 70% happy with it. I couldnt seem to trim the rear quarters well enough without it not looking shit, so i decided to paint them satin. Its come out okay, and once all the rest of the interior is in it it'll look fine.

Also got the cage bolted in. Currently in the process of making up some curved plates to go in the underside of the wheel arches so it bolts up all nice.

Work's a little slow because im working outside and daylight hours are slim.

Also got the parcel shelf trimmed and in (should have done that before the cage as it was a little awkward!)

Finally pretty happy with the position of the drivers seat too. Need a bit of messing to get it right because of the customer brakes to get the recaro sliders to match up with the floor.

engine out next!

Comment

Working...
                          X