Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Stance? Sort Of...

Hello SW,

I'm Will, and this is my Mini, which I'll be attempting to stance! Its 1991, 998 on carbs. Now, I'm only just starting to drive, so it's nowhere near the standard of notabmw1's Clubman Traveller, or The Lowly Gentleman's Mini, (both of which are awesome).

If you not familiar with these cars, they have rubber cones for suspension, so they arent as simple as bolt on some coilovers to lower/start stance-ing. Anyways, I've put on some HiLo's which dropped the rear, but not enough. These were maxed out, so some lathing is in order! However, I cant go too mad because insurance nowadays isn't cheap for young guys.

So, onto some pictures. I hope you like it, and I realise its not your average stance car, but I'm trying to fit in

Last edited by whyisthernousernames?; 10-06-2014, 04:39 PM.

Goodluck, best to tub the rear if your planning on going low at all. Best mod I have done thus far. I have tried hi-lo's with rubber, then blue springs, then red springs, then air suspension, and now I am on Protech Coilovers. So I basically have tried every setup possible for the Mini. Can't wait to see it progress.

1998 Astro, 1976 Mini Clubman Estate, 1985 Trabant, 1961 Morris Minor

Comment

Damn, I love this chassis! Excited to see where this goes

Comment

Last edited by whyisthernousernames?; 05-29-2016, 12:10 PM.

Comment

ruined

Comment

Working...
          X