Team TWM Performance
    TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
    sigpic

Comment

• Superb thread lold
      www.carmem.es <--- it's quite fun.
      |s l o w g e n t l e m a n|

Comment

• You should keep the stock wheels and wheel covers, add some sticky fat rubber to them. Rebuild the rear quarters, drop it a little and make it a badass sleeper...
        Last edited by loekaaz; 02-17-2015, 05:14 AM.
        Lucas
        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
        Originally posted by LCG
        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• This is just great. I've been off SW for ages, I come back hoping to see an update, and lo
          And behold, the engine runs, it drives and it's off being tuned. You sir, are the king ding a ling of progress

Comment

• Love the updates. The bay is looking SICKKKKKK!!!!!
            Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKIBOY27 View Post
              Holly mother
              Originally posted by #R_ View Post
              Cheap 4 lugs with minimal to negative offset for added clearance FTW!

Originally posted by IV. View Post
              This thread never fails.
              Originally posted by TWM Performance View Post
              Car is SICK dude!

Renato
              Team TWM Performance
              Originally posted by prawiejakpawel View Post
              Superb thread lold
              Thanks guys <3

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
              You should keep the stock wheels and wheel covers, add some sticky fat rubber to them. Rebuild the rear quarters, drop it a little and make it a badass sleeper...
              I would but you can't fit wide enough rubber on stock steelies.

Originally posted by Peeunit View Post
              This is just great. I've been off SW for ages, I come back hoping to see an update, and lo
              And behold, the engine runs, it drives and it's off being tuned. You sir, are the king ding a ling of progress
              Standby for more progress..

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
              Love the updates. The bay is looking SICKKKKKK!!!!!
              Thanks!

UPDATE

Took the 4 lugs to Pep Boys for mounting balancing...

I'VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

They took real great care of the brand new wheels...

Thick rubber for a muscle look and traction 275 rears

Some lugs

Premade exhaust by CXRacing. Iv'e heard horrible reviews but I'll see for my self.

They came beautiful and well packed so, so far so good.
              Very cheap also.

The BC Racing BR Type coils came in, 30 way adjustable, pillow ball top mounts, front adjustable camber plates, each coil is dynoed and then matched up with a damper of similar rates.

I didn't get the car as low as I wanted because the wheels are so wide, so I rolled the fenders with a wrench because that's the way to do it properly.

happy so far

Still trying to get lower

Then the battery was dead so "rags" came in to jump start the 240

In desperate need of a good fender pull action

approximately that much

found an official fender puller (the jack handle)

making progress, still a ways to go

It's taking longer than I anticipated to get the ride height and the wheel gap figured out hence the slow progress recently. I need more time that's not absolutely freezing outside to work on the car.

The ride height will be fixed
              The camber will be fixed
              The rear will get patched
              The wheels will get paint
              The car will get driven

Thanks for looking <3

Comment

• #boyswhostance

Comment

• In case any of you are wondering how a college student was able to buy all these parts all on the same day, there's actually a funny story behind it. Paul (whitechocolate) applied to a credit card with a fairly high limit. The day he got the credit card, he maxed it out buying parts. Instantly. Not long after he ordered the parts we were sitting around at his house and he gets a phone call from a strange number. The conversation went something like this:

Paul: "Hello?"
                  Usaa: "Hello Mr. Whitechocolate, this is blah blah blah from Usaa. We are calling to inform you there has been some suspicious activity on your credit card. We see you have just activated it today and you are already almost at you limit. We suspect that you are a victim of fraudulent charges."
                  Paul: "No, those were all me. I know about them."
                  Usaa: "These purchases were all made by you? It was just activated today."
                  Paul: "Yeah, it was me. It's all good."
                  Usaa: "Good luck." *hangs up*

Comment

• Originally posted by craig825 View Post
                    In case any of you are wondering how a college student was able to buy all these parts all on the same day, there's actually a funny story behind it. Paul (whitechocolate) applied to a credit card with a fairly high limit. The day he got the credit card, he maxed it out buying parts. Instantly. Not long after he ordered the parts we were sitting around at his house and he gets a phone call from a strange number. The conversation went something like this:

Paul: "Hello?"
                    Usaa: "Hello Mr. Whitechocolate, this is blah blah blah from Usaa. We are calling to inform you there has been some suspicious activity on your credit card. We see you have just activated it today and you are already almost at you limit. We suspect that you are a victim of fraudulent charges."
                    Paul: "No, those were all me. I know about them."
                    Usaa: "These purchases were all made by you? It was just activated today."
                    Paul: "Yeah, it was me. It's all good."
                    Usaa: "Good luck." *hangs up*

Comment

• this is a quality build
                      This is my signature

Comment

• SO MUCH MEAT
                        [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
                        [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
                        Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

• Holy meaty fitment. Are you going to dial in some camber in the back to get the wheels under the arches or leave it close to neutral to get the traction and pull the living hell out of the fenders?

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
                            Holy meaty fitment. Are you going to dial in some camber in the back to get the wheels under the arches or leave it close to neutral to get the traction and pull the living hell out of the fenders?
                            I think next week you will have all your answers one of those is my plan

Comment

• I sincerely enjoyed this thread and will be returning to check the updates often. Everybody always says "I love where this is going" but screw that, I love where it's already gone. Yes there's always more that can, and I'm sure will be done but none the less, what you've accomplished thus far is incredible, regardless of how "common" ls13's are. I am curious as to your plans for brakes and diff. Z32/BNR32/ECR33 4 pots would be a great option aswell as a shimmed R200 VLSD if you're looking for cost effective OEM upgrades. Keep up the good work sir, it's already awesome but I'm excited for even more updates!
                              sigpic
                              Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

• Originally posted by WhiteChocolate View Post
                                I'VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

They took real great care of the brand new wheels...

Pep Boys suck donkey cock for sport.

Comment

Working...
                                X