• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adacam View Post
    You have a good taste sir
    Originally posted by YesOuiSi View Post
    Literally the only (thank fuck) photo of me from last weekend:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19103[/ATTACH]
    Thanks guys & lol.
    Last edited by woody m3evo; 05-29-2018, 05:44 AM.

Instagram - WOODYM3EVO

Comment

• Going to the Gathering as well? Would be nice to see it go up the hill

Comment

• Originally posted by YesOuiSi View Post
        Going to the Gathering as well? Would be nice to see it go up the hill
        Im not im afraid as I'm away.

Instagram - WOODYM3EVO

Comment

• Hey bud, is there any chance you could measure the distance between the engine mounts for me? Weird question I know haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Eski View Post
            Hey bud, is there any chance you could measure the distance between the engine mounts for me? Weird question I know haha
            I will once the car is back with me, its away at the moment having some work finished.

Instagram - WOODYM3EVO

Comment

• Awesome thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Eski View Post
                Awesome thanks
                No worries.

Instagram - WOODYM3EVO

Comment

• I don't think my Jaw will come back up from the ground after reading this.
                  I have been following you on insta for quite some time, but didn't realize the amount of work that has gone into this. Well bloody done!!.

I would be interested in seeing how you go the engine bay the way it looks! and how hard the motor was to work??

I'm currently building a W114. would love an engine swap to something newer!
                  This has made me want to completely pull mine down and start from scratch.

Comment

• This is exactly how I would've done it. Love the tweed, love everything!
                    Old project: Suzuki Swift mk1 GTi carbs '86
                    New Project: Porsche 944 S '87
                    Follow me: Whiteknuckleride
                    My band on Spotify: Edison Road

Comment

• Originally posted by JordanByrneJ07 View Post
                      I don't think my Jaw will come back up from the ground after reading this.
                      I have been following you on insta for quite some time, but didn't realize the amount of work that has gone into this. Well bloody done!!.

I would be interested in seeing how you go the engine bay the way it looks! and how hard the motor was to work??

I'm currently building a W114. would love an engine swap to something newer!
                      This has made me want to completely pull mine down and start from scratch.
                      Thanks for the comments mate & i can't lie but the engine bay is all my cousins handy work, the engine was quite easy to fit in the giant space left from the original lump.

I will add more detailed pictures once its actually up & running.

Instagram - WOODYM3EVO

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauluzz View Post
                        This is exactly how I would've done it. Love the tweed, love everything!
                        Great minds think a like.

Instagram - WOODYM3EVO

Comment

• This is amazing! That is the best looking M104 I have ever seen!

What intake crossover tube are you using to go over the VC? Also, were you lucky enough to have an aluminum valve cover versus the magnesium ones?
                          Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
                            This is amazing! That is the best looking M104 I have ever seen!

What intake crossover tube are you using to go over the VC? Also, were you lucky enough to have an aluminum valve cover versus the magnesium ones?
                            Thanks mate.

Its the original intake crossover pipe I'm using & no i wasn't this is the 2nd magnesium one I've had painted.

Instagram - WOODYM3EVO

Comment

• How I didn't came across this thread sooner?

Your car is something most beautiful I ever seen and that M104 is so perfect fit in that engine bay

Comment

• Originally posted by Fila View Post
                                How I didn't came across this thread sooner?

Your car is something most beautiful I ever seen and that M104 is so perfect fit in that engine bay
                                Thanks mate.

Instagram - WOODYM3EVO

Comment

Working...
                                X