i have no idea what im doing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
    Don't mind the wheels, perhaps a different color?

Instead of a GR wheel, I think a Keys Racing deep dish wheel or something would look very cool.

Wheels; SSR SP3's, Work Meisters, something along those lines.

I think a chin spoiler would do wonders for the car.

But those are my opinions, car's looking pretty good so far.
    I really like the work meisters and im working on getting a chin spoiler I just cant find one that I like enough,

thank you everyone for all the support, it really means a lot, new updates coming soon
    . P.S. I **** the xxr's just because ive seen so many people with them, Im thinking about painting them though

Comment

Originally posted by Kylenatolix5 View Post
      needs bags and BBS's... on a serious note this is an awesome platform to work on, i haven't seen to many of these "stanced". subscribed.
      Thanks man, ive actually only seen like 2-3 that have been "stanced" the way that I like, one of them being tonytalksalot's and I loveeee that car, im actually working on getting the same coils as him until I can bag it

Comment

Just do whatever you like, if I let people opinions get to me I wouldn't be into cars at all. I have been into domestics for a long time and if you don't follow the typical mustang/camaro crowd they will dislike it, and vice versa.

Simple mods to the s197 can make it look worlds different, here's a few pictures of my old one..
        Had similar wheels to you, APR front lip, cut sportlines(seems that is what you have at the moment).

Comment

Originally posted by Skraight. View Post
          Just do whatever you like, if I let people opinions get to me I wouldn't be into cars at all. I have been into domestics for a long time and if you don't follow the typical mustang/camaro crowd they will dislike it, and vice versa.

Simple mods to the s197 can make it look worlds different, here's a few pictures of my old one..
          Had similar wheels to you, APR front lip, cut sportlines(seems that is what you have at the moment).

Will you please text me 4437637890, need a lil advise

Comment

yeah dude! i agree with all these dudes! ive got a civic,and ive always thought these were cool. Im not a pick a choose kind of guy when it comes to where a car is made far as american and imported though i have a taste for it all in my own way. But i dig! do work son! subbed!

Comment

Originally posted by katt.limen View Post
              idk there's just so much **** in this culture, that it kind of makes me not even want to be in it. I wanna go to h20i so bad seeing as its an hour drive from me but at the same time, i feel like people are gonna make fun of my car
              I will be at H20i, and I will make fun of your car.

just kidding. I love stanced Mustangs! A lot of people seem to get them wrong, but keep doing what you're doing, man. Looks great!
              "If one has not failed at times, then one has not challenged himself."
              -Ferdinand Porsche

Comment

idk there's just so much **** in this culture, that it kind of makes me not even want to be in it. I wanna go to h20i so bad seeing as its an hour drive from me but at the same time, i feel like people are gonna make fun of my car
                Forget the ****** man I personally love your mustang (even with the xxrs)

Also in to see more of this mustang tho

Comment

Originally posted by ro@dster_kevin View Post
                  I will be at H20i, and I will make fun of your car.

just kidding. I love stanced Mustangs! A lot of people seem to get them wrong, but keep doing what you're doing, man. Looks great!
                  I hope i see you down there! this will be the first time that ill have my car down there and it look someone different haha i cant wait

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                  Forget the ****** man I personally love your mustang (even with the xxrs)

Also in to see more of this mustang tho
                  Thanks man! i really appreciate it, i want there to be more progress quicker but being 17 money is limited :'(

Comment

New lower control arms recieved, now looking at a new set of seats and coilovers

Comment

If you're contemplating an engine swap... Stop putting money into this car now and go buy a V8 Mustang and swap over whatever parts you can. Then continue.

You have the best looking V6 Mustang that I can think of.

Comment

I hope i see you down there! this will be the first time that ill have my car down there and it look someone different haha i cant wait

Thanks man! i really appreciate it, i want there to be more progress quicker but being 17 money is limited :'(
                        We all had to start from somewhere, just choose your mods right and ask for advice whenever you need it.
                        "E Dirty Six, Low and Slow"

Check out my build thread
                        -------->http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=69942

Comment

Originally posted by white out View Post
                          If you're contemplating an engine swap... Stop putting money into this car now and go buy a V8 Mustang and swap over whatever parts you can. Then continue.

You have the best looking V6 Mustang that I can think of.
                          thanks so much man, that honestly means a lot, im working on it everyday changing things little by little

Originally posted by Thate34Guy View Post
                          We all had to start from somewhere, just choose your mods right and ask for advice whenever you need it.
                          Thats exactly why im here haha, i honestly just sometimes need a push in the right direction figuring out which direction to head in

Comment

Bc Coilovers
                            Front lip
                            Sequential tail lights

So excited for all of this to come in for h20i prep, getting new wheels too

Comment

SOOOOO THIS HAPPENED

Comment

Nice build dude dont see any of these in Aus!
                                One thing I always found with new american muscle cars was
                                they tried to get the old school style without making the car to boxy
                                I don't know if its possible but you could recess your grill and head lights in about an inch or so? Give it a slant nose! Like the old chargers and stangs
                                nice fat rubber on the rear (tuck it under the fender)...(massive rims dont always make a car look good)
                                and do somthing different if your looking for power v8s are awesome but everyone has a v8 Mustang
                                our most common car here is holden commodore's that come in v6's that are based on the buick 3.8 block and ls v8s from corvettes
                                the v6 blocks usually run low compression and are perfect for boost and F/I is always cheaper than building a N/A v8
                                And remeber if you do the same as everyone you will be the same as everyone,
                                fuck it put a 2j in it

Comment

Working...
                                X