• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops they are too. my bad, looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by ehDevo View Post
      Oops they are too. my bad, looks great.
      Hahaha, it's all good. They're prettty similar, so I'll let ya slide!

Comment

Not too much to update, car has the stock wheels back on it for winter. (Fuck trying to keep chrome clean from all the winter crap.)

I do have a nice little start to some winter plans that I will update on in this coming week!

Comment

Not a ton to update, just ****** winter mode. Grabbed a couple things to keep me busy and kept up on some general maintenance.

New (free) wider barells

Picked this up last week, hope to install tomorrow

And some winter mode sadness

Comment

Looks good man.
            DO you have any audio in it? I saw the double din pic and figured I would ask.

Comment

looks awesome man, ill have to follow this being a fellow forester owner
              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by theycallmeSDZ View Post
                Looks good man.
                DO you have any audio in it? I saw the double din pic and figured I would ask.
                Thanks! I have since ditched the double din since it wasn't compatible with my iPhone 5. I have a 1x12 alpine type r with a ken wood amp. Not going for anything crazy just some extra umpgh!

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                looks awesome man, ill have to follow this being a fellow forester owner
                Thanks, I appreciate it!

Got my seat in on Sunday, I looooove it.

Comment

if i see this i really want one!

Comment

How do you like the forester lowered in the winter I live in Minnesota and Im thinking about getting either a forester or a sport outback but im not sure how dailyable it would be going to the ski hills every weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdaze View Post
                      How do you like the forester lowered in the winter I live in Minnesota and Im thinking about getting either a forester or a sport outback but im not sure how dailyable it would be going to the ski hills every weekend.
                      Love it! I raised it about 2 inches to be able to fit the stock wheels but, I've had no troubles. This thing is a tank in the snow!

Comment

Working...
                      X