No announcement yet.

My landyatch - e38 740iL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace that rear seal!? That's what I'd be doing regardless of when it was last touched...
    My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

• Originally posted by jazig.k View Post
      Replace that rear seal!? That's what I'd be doing regardless of when it was last touched...
      yea I decided to replace every seal in the motor essentially lol online leaving upper oil pan and lower timing case. ill do those when i do the timing chain.
      instagram: @artur_bastos

My e38 Build

Comment

• So at this point I'm waiting on a TONNE of parts to come in so theres not a whole lot i can do.
        I've dropped front and rear hubs at machine shop to get my brakes fitted. Hopefully it'll actually happen this time.
        The car currently sits like this:

no brakes, no hubs, no shocks, no transmission, drivehshaft or exhaust lol

Also fully deleted the SLS in order to clean up things in the rear end. OCD, what can i say lol

My e38 Build

Comment

• Awesome work overall my only bug bear is the thread title yacht

Comment

• received a couple care packages this week. a couple others to arrive still lol

My e38 Build

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• patiently waiting for more parts to arrive as well as the machine shop to get my stuff done.
                in the meantime my ocd kicked in and i started a project I've been wanting to do for months now...

after much searching i was able to source charcoal foam reeeeeeeeeally cheap locally. wish i had more room to label the sockets but I'm more than happy with this.
                ill be doing my screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, and other misc tools.

My e38 Build

Comment

• been wanting to do that with my tool box for ages.. need to get on with it. any updates on the car?

Comment

• got the transmission ready to go in the car. Fresh seals all around, degreased and some fresh paint.

also a little bit of eom goodness

will be pulling the engine out to do maintenance and degrease the bay as well.

My e38 Build

Comment

• cant go wrong with a ZHP knob... have one myself

Comment

• More updatesss!

Comment

• More updates! I love how far this car has came. Much respect

Keep it going! I've always loved a slammed e38
                          You drive your handicapped grandfather around in a car on cut coils? :facepalm:

Comment

• good lawd have mercy

me the whole time reading this

via GIPHY

Comment

• I'm afraid this isn't a car related update, but its one nonetheless.
                              going down to Texas to finish a course for school in the next two weeks so I've been spending a lot of time and energy preparing for that and haven't had time to do anything in the car
                              did some more organizing in the toolbox this week though. shadowed my wrenches. pliers and screwdrivers are next! I'm officially addicted

My e38 Build

Comment

• PARTY TIME!!!

came out pretty easily actually.
                                hoping to have the motor on the stand tomorrow and then ill start cleaning it up and tearing it apart.

My e38 Build

Comment

Working...
                                X