E36 m3 hre 501

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bostongrnM3 View Post
    they look like the avant garde reps of the hre 501. no biggie you could easily sell em for what you bought them for.

car looks incredible with the hardtop btw
    Now you've got me wondering... is there a etching for them as well??

Comment

there's a couple reps out there of the HRE, CNT wheels, JF Luxury, Avant....
      E36 Bonnie

Comment

i actually have a set of the CNT wheels in my garage waiting for tires. lol
        E36 Bonnie

Comment

Originally posted by e34///M View Post
          Now you've got me wondering... is there a etching for them as well??
          I'm not sure how they put the serial numbers on the newer HREs. Mine predate their current numbering system, so they couldn't even find this set in their database. Built around 2000-2002. But they do look good, I'd like to see more pics of them on
          2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

Easiest way to check... are they real split wheels or not? Looks like they aren't.

Also, I'm not a fan of the chunky tires... monstertruck status on 18s.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
              Easiest way to check... are they real split wheels or not? Looks like they aren't.

Also, I'm not a fan of the chunky tires... monstertruck status on 18s.
              Im used to 17's honely my acs type 1's are 17s.. hell all my rims have been
              But Im running a 245/35/18 brigeston potenza re050a ... hardly a monster truck tire must i go 30 series??! lol
              I wasnt one to like the concept of 18's on a e36 but then learned that a 245/35/18 is just about the same height as a 245/40/17.. just its roughly the same height as a 225/45/17

Comment

Little update:
                Got correctly fitted 225/40/18 tires up front

Also decided to have my rear seats redone to match the front vaders. Don't actually think its ever been done, could be wrong though

3days later...

Comment

Working...
                X