japanese trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• japanese trash

ok so ive been looking around on here for quit some time so I thought id make a thread or attempt to so here it is

how do you upload pictures it wont let me from my computer

Comment

Upload your photos to Flickr or something, then paste the link between [IMG] [/IMG]
      1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
      1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

[ATTACH]8566[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8567[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8568[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8569[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]8570[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8571[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8572[/ATTACH]

Comment

yes I know major rake because I only have the coils installed in the front still have to take the stocks out of the back plans for my mr2 is to get function form coilovers wider tires ive already spun out twice getting onto a clover onramp. anyways im open to suggestions so feel free to shout em out

Comment

thanks for the help randomofodication

Comment

Maybe you shouldn't drive beyond your abilities when getting onto an onramp? Seriously, the last thing we want is someone spinning out crashing into someone and possibly killing or injuring someone. Take it easy.

On another note, I've always loved aw11's, and red is the perfect color for them. That intake looks super sketchy, and are those coilover sleeves on stock shocks? The stock shocks are set up for comfort more than performance, you might want to look into upgrading those to a stiffer shock, and it will make your car a lot more stable(less oscillating when the car hits a bump, which in turn means less of a chance of the front becoming the rear). Fix your headlights too.

Other than that, it seems that you are off to a pretty decent start.
                Host your pictures on a hosting sight though, those pictures are tiiiiiiiiiiny.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Looks like it's in awesome shape for its age, throw fender flares and some old 3 piece wheels, maybe advan a3a's on it
                  1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                  1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

yeah the guy who owned it before put 4 different tires on it there really stiff in the back but thanks for the advice guys and ideas. and I will take it easy on her from now on don't want to hurt no one.

Comment

and I took the headlight out its not broken im putting different ones in im just in the process of getting bulbs and a toggle switch for the LEDs

Comment

These are cool cars, get a photobucket and add some better pics for us, i wanna see more
                        Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

New updates soon !!!!!

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Working...
                            X