No announcement yet.

Stoopid Low Ek.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, honestly one of the best looking Hondas I've seen a long time.
    The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
    Originally posted by Dubway5887
    I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
      Very nice, honestly one of the best looking Hondas I've seen a long time.
      Thanks man.. Theres so many clean hondas around me i just cant wait for the progress
      Camberglerz
      SedanKingz
      Instagram: @thee_blackmann

Comment

UPDATE !

THE WHEELS ARE HERE !
        I got them just before work so this was a really poor test fit. Honest they arent anywhere near agressive as i want, but they'll be just fine for the winter time. May add spacers but we'll see after the tires get put on. Enjoy.

Oh and my computer is currently destroyed so i cant upload any good photos yet. But ill try my best too tonight
        Camberglerz
        SedanKingz

Comment

OZ turbos?

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
            OZ turbos?
            I wish. I dont wanna get baller wheels for winter then **** them by spring/summer time
            Camberglerz
            SedanKingz

Comment

Originally posted by Thee_blackmann View Post
              I wish. I dont wanna get baller wheels for winter then **** them by spring/summer time
              Ah Gotcha

Comment

sweet looking forward to the new wheels!

and ya fake wheels are just that - but to be honest its way cooler to see your car with the super aggressive fitment than a less aggressive car w "real wheels." do you buddy!
                91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                  sweet looking forward to the new wheels!

and ya fake wheels are just that - but to be honest its way cooler to see your car with the super aggressive fitment than a less aggressive car w "real wheels." do you buddy!
                  Thank you someone who understands! Soon ill have both thou.
                  Camberglerz
                  SedanKingz

Comment

Got some of the photos off my camera. Buty computer still isnt working so i cant convert the file so these are screen shotted off my phone.

m
                    Camberglerz
                    SedanKingz

Comment

Beautiful car, man. Love the 16s on a sedan.
                      My 2011 Toyota Vitz build thread.
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56411

Comment

gotta love that typical fucked up fenders and replica wheels

Comment

Originally posted by chris432 View Post
                          Isnt it the best?

Love your car though. cant wait to get mine low and you're just making me want to do that even more.

Comment

I sure do....wheels are going to look great, who gives a fuck if they are reps.
                            Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

If you read any of the previous post you know that i have new quarter to fix over the winter. AGAIN you'd know that im not gunna get real wheels for winter to get bored of them. If you read the post atleast. Thanks thou :*
                              Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                              Isnt it the best?

Love your car though. cant wait to get mine low and you're just making me want to do that even more.
                              Do it please. you have a great base, And after touching up the paint in some places and when your done cut and buffing it its gunna be beautiful !

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                              I sure do....wheels are going to look great, who gives a fuck if they are reps.
                              He isn't hurting my feelings lol. I got better fitment than half those ppl with real wheels anyway lol
                              Camberglerz
                              SedanKingz

Comment

Finally got the tires mounted and dailed in most of the fitment.

But here's the problem, when i went to put the 15mm spacer on the front the original wheel studs were hitting the back spacing of the wheel. Due to the massive cenrcenter bore. So now im faced 3 options.
                                Bore out my wheels
                                Get extended studs and spacers that aren't bolt on
                                Or go wider than i planned. You'll find out soon enough thou. Enough chit chatt ill get to pictures now.
                                 photo IMG_20141107_165300_zpstsiogvop.jpg
                                 photo IMG_20141109_154111_zpsueaaupsj.jpg mybuddys car on the left. Ive offically crowned him no camber kit king. Fit a x9 +10 with a big ass tire.. If you drive a honda you'd know thats impressive.
                                 photo IMG_20141110_154040_zpsytsfupft.jpg
                                 photo 20141108_233431_zps0ldrzgmq.jpg

This is what the final fitment should look when I figure out what im going to do about the spacers. I cant wait. Enjoy the bacon while its still there!  photo 20141108_161258_zps8nmculpr.jpg
                                Camberglerz
                                SedanKingz

Comment

Working...
                                X