94 Isuzu build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Isuzu build

Well i'm looking for some ideals.The truck set up for four years and i asked my father in law what you going to do with it? He said nothing and i asked how much you want for it? and he said a case of cold beer....Got the head milled and now it runs. so i figured i would do a static drop. ordered 4 inch blocks and still waiting. so i'm doing some inside work and need some ideals..here's some pics i plan on posting pics until i'm finished... How she looks... yep thats the carpetTook the head liner out to get to the third break light. No break light Black fabric paint works great dyed the carpet Black led dome light.
    I took the carpet out and dyed it black, also took the head liner out and painted it with fabric paint. removed the third break light. did some major cleaning. future plans are replacing front and back glass, 4 inch or more drop got to wait and see how low it is after my blocks and drop the front with the torsion bars. amigo front fenders, bumper and grille rims and roll pan.oh yeah and some bucket seats. also plan on building a custom sub box between the bucket seats.i know i haven't done anything major yet but is a start....
    yep i'm a Noob
Working...
X