Aka jms wheels or john or johnse46

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aka jms wheels or john or johnse46

Like every wheel story you have the goods and you have the bads but when you say one thing it means stay with the truth. I was searching the forums and i saw some vs-xx for sale and he wanted a little too much for them but he told me he had style 5s which he can convert to 3 piece with a price of 2700 shipped to my house. For a second i was like its expensive but he told me he does wheels for like stance nation guys and all known named but man if i really knew way before i gave him the money i would turn around and run as fast as i could.. I mean run with a jetpack and never look back cause i got screwed. :roll eyes So one of the best perks of not calling someone is that texting can be used as a recording for proof which i have. Well it started off with a 500 deposit which he wanted it as a gift but thank god i did insurance but i am still waiting on paypal to get 600 dollars back from the guy so i can finish the wheels but let me continue. So i text him the first week since he told it should take about a week in 1/2. So he acts all nice and stuff when i start bothering him since i want to know whats going on with my wheels he says they're being sent for powder coat and i am doing your lips now.. The next day sends me a text saying the lips are wrong sizes and i need to ask my friend if we can swap lips if not than i might need to make a special order. I was like no problem take your time since i wanted it to be perfect. Than a week later a text me saying the wheels will be done wednesday and shipped out friday but on thursday he texted me saying i can't finished the wheels because you didn't pay the extra 130 because hardware is very important. But when we agreed to pay 2700 thats when your suppose to agree on pricing and tell me everything up front. Okay, so 15minutes later he text me saying can you do it for 90? I was like i won't even do it for 10 bucks since its the principle. Well he than says"I got some other guy and he wants them" Well you know how the story goes right? Listen man ill give you the wheels... blah blah.. He ships them out on monday instead of friday because its convient for him.

Okay so the delivery date was scheduled for Friday afternoon and i received them at 940am. Once fedex came and saw how the shitty the boxes were i honestly felt pissed right from the start and i mean furious. This guy sent 2700 dollars wheels in cardboard box with out any bubble wrap all he did was put saran wrap on the lips..... Little did he know fedex throws boxes around like people throw whores around. So i open the boxes to find scratches lips on not just one but all 4 wheels and the worst i mean most embarrassing powder coat i have ever seen in my life. Fuck me!!! Okay i am going to let you guys see all the text messages and the paypal claim which i put for 600 dollars because i am having Intrack tires take all the wheels part ;fix the lips and sandblast the powder coat and too redo his job which he didn't complete. Why do i have to waste my gas and my time to redo a job that was suppose to be done. If you can't do custom wheels don't do it at all.. LOL HE BLAMMED IT ON SHIPPING FOR THE DAMAGE.

Heres a listing of his and he always sells wheels on stance works.!

P.s I paid 2700 plus i sent the money with the paypal % so i paid 2800 to be insured!
    Now for the pictures.

Here's the Paypal Claim

image hosting 20mb

Here's our texting

Heres when i received them

Last edited by SLMDGEE; 06-23-2014, 12:33 PM.
    United States Of Stance
    www.unitedstatesofstanceshop.bigcartel.com
    Ig: @Stuart.treybich
    @Unitedstatesofstance_

i understand that they did you shady AF but...

im sorry... why would you ever pay $2700 for STYLE5s.... there $900 wheels tops.
    My 95' m3

87' e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by d.parker View Post
      i understand that they did you shady AF but...

im sorry... why would you ever pay $2700 for STYLE5s.... there $900 wheels tops.

They're 3 piece conversion..
      United States Of Stance
      @Unitedstatesofstance_

Comment

I'm actually shocked you received wheels at all....

That's shitty. Hope it all works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tacks 4 Snacks View Post
          I'm actually shocked you received wheels at all....

That's shitty. Hope it all works out for you.

Yeah i am stupid as fuck! Can't trust anyone.
          United States Of Stance
          @Unitedstatesofstance_

Comment

sounds like its time to ban this guy
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              sounds like its time to ban this guy

I hope i get my money back
              United States Of Stance
              @Unitedstatesofstance_

Comment

Damn those wheels look like SHIT. Excuses on top of excuses. Any additional pricing should have been discussed prior to agreeing on the price. That sucks man, good luck getting them fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by mandi_mkvi View Post
                  Damn those wheels look like SHIT. Excuses on top of excuses. Any additional pricing should have been discussed prior to agreeing on the price. That sucks man, good luck getting them fixed.

Yeah i hope so mandi!
                  United States Of Stance
                  @Unitedstatesofstance_

Comment

lol people these days!
                    @sd262 - instagram

Comment

looks like he's selling another set..
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

That is horrendous! To even call that bead blasted and powdercoated. Powdercoating is not that hard of a process. Beadblast, clean, pre-heat in oven, check for any residue, apply powder, bake at 350 for 20 mins. The packaging is another issue. This guy's just a lowlife. And $2700 for said nightmare. I'm glad you brought it to everybodies attention. Hope you can salvage some good out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by R32SilviaTech View Post
                          That is horrendous! To even call that bead blasted and powdercoated. Powdercoating is not that hard of a process. Beadblast, clean, pre-heat in oven, check for any residue, apply powder, bake at 350 for 20 mins. The packaging is another issue. This guy's just a lowlife. And $2700 for said nightmare. I'm glad you brought it to everybodies attention. Hope you can salvage some good out of it.

Yeah its just sad man, pay so much money and than you receive it and your like wtf.

Its at the shop rite now getting a full treatment.
                          United States Of Stance
                          @Unitedstatesofstance_

Comment

after a few txts of bad grammar and him admitting he had never done this before, i think that would have been the cue to bail. next time use email. its way more professional looking than random txt msgs...

but lol to all of this crap either way... sucks man.
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46504

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwadkt View Post
                              after a few txts of bad grammar and him admitting he had never done this before, i think that would have been the cue to bail. next time use email. its way more professional looking than random txt msgs...

but lol to all of this crap either way... sucks man.

I wanted to bail if you saw, I should have fml
                              United States Of Stance
                              @Unitedstatesofstance_

Comment

Working...
                              X