• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in.. Only cause PBR....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jbginger View Post
      You sold your e30 and got an e36...*facepalm*. All jokes aside this looks like it has a lot of potential
      ha not the only e30 i have. And my wallets the only thing lacking potential.

Comment

This thread didn't deliver and I'm pissed.

There was not one PBR or Powerbar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          This thread didn't deliver and I'm pissed.

There was not one PBR or Powerbar.
          sorry ill start taking picture of my alcohol like a thirteen year old every time i drink.

Comment

Originally posted by ColeTown View Post
            sorry ill start taking picture of my alcohol like a thirteen year old every time i drink.

I'm just pitching you shit man, the car looks good.

Comment

Here are some picture a buddy took before i took off across the county.
              Car killed the drive with 210k no hiccups!

Comment

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post

I'm just pitching you shit man, the car looks good.
                hahah i know, thanks man!

Comment

i have not updated this for a while due to 18 credits in college and a job but some things have changed. I got a few jobs coming up on this within the month. I am doing my first clutch job, due to letting friends out here driving my car and destroying release bearing. Ill be posting more within the next few weeks. Sadly had to push back my order with bc racing due to money. Btw have borbet type e 5x120 17x8 in steamboat springs Colorado. Snow started falling so snow tires are ready to be mounted!!

Comment

its been a while but a lot has happened to the car since the last post. Iv been busy with school, work and shredding.
                    In a nut shell, clutch, pressure plate, release bearing , pilot bearing, and some other stuff along the way. I stuck with oem suppliers. ( Job took me longer then i was thinking but i didnt want to cut corners)
                    Got a uuc cat-back exhaust also! sounds great imo
                    As you can guess living on my own full time student and worker its been harder then i thought it would be to save up money for coils, So i started fixing peoples cars and doing regular maintenance for people in the town.
                    Did this for a while and the other day i was able to place an order for Broadway Coilovers 500s with good spring rates! Im super stoked and want to give Broadway a shout out for being super helpful and interactive!
                    Cheers!
                    Last edited by ColeTown; 03-25-2015, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Update!
                      So over the last year living on my own, going to school, and working has caused my money situation rather tight... Luckily, after a year i was able to get some coilovers! I don't have any ideas on wheels or anymore upgrades since i have a 2,500mile road trip coming up. As far as the suspension goes I love everything about these Broadway coils and would suggest them to anyone. These guys at Broadway have been nothing but homies and extremely helpful throughout the whole process.
                      I recently took up photography so i will shot some better quality shots with some killer mountain town views this weekend. Till then heres some shitty iphone photos.

Comment

Working...
                      X