Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back! Fake-Benz content inside (SRT-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay P View Post
    What a beautiful car. I too am one of those people that secretly always loved the crossfire but never let anyone know cause nobody took em seriously. Great car and all the best going forward!
    Thanks man I appreaciate it! I'm actually kind of glad that noone ever took them seriously. That's what makes this car so fun to own. I love rolling into local meets and hearing everyone's comments like "Damn, that Crossfire is actually dope." Equally as fun is when people try toying with me on the highway and fail to realize what a punch these cars pack. I should be around 330-340whp with the minor mods I have done to my car. I made a modded G35 owner feel silly just the other night!
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Dropped the car off for paint! The next time I share pictures of it it'll be Mercedes-Benz obsidian black metallic and will have a shaved booty :P
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Finally.

[URL=http://s356.photobucket.com/user/OSSHWA/media/received_1395080197221745_zpsrfh8znns.jpeg.html][/URL
        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• So, since your painting it....... does this mean your loosing the rear wing? noticed its missing in the most recent photos! Looks so stunner though man, never really seen one of these things look proper!

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

• I will pay you 500 dollars to get rid of the "boating lines" or whatever on the hood. Also, a boser/some angry eyes would not look bad. Its a beautiful car, never thought I would say that about a crossfire lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kinghorn View Post
              So, since your painting it....... does this mean your loosing the rear wing? noticed its missing in the most recent photos! Looks so stunner though man, never really seen one of these things look proper!
              Originally posted by M0HNKE View Post
              I will pay you 500 dollars to get rid of the "boating lines" or whatever on the hood. Also, a boser/some angry eyes would not look bad. Its a beautiful car, never thought I would say that about a crossfire lol.
              Lol everyone always encourages me to get rid of everything that makes the Crossfire unique. With that being said, no I am not ditching the SRT-6 wing (it's just off the car in the pictures because one of the wing pedestals had a crack in it) and no I am not going to fill the lines in the hood. And before anyone suggests it, no I am not going to have my windshield surround painted black either! The only things that are happening is a.) the car is being painted Mercedes-Benz Obsidian Black Metallic and b.) the rear Chrysler badge is being shaved/filed. Beyond that, I actually like all the random "oddities" on the exterior of the Crossfire. They may seem out of place to many but ultimately they are what gives the car it's unique character.

I should be picking the car up on Thursday - stay tuned for new pictures!
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Personally I would keep all of that stuff on the car too. It just makes it look that much cooler .

Also Ill be waiting impatiently for dem pics

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                  Personally I would keep all of that stuff on the car too. It just makes it look that much cooler .

Also Ill be waiting impatiently for dem pics
                  Haha i'm glad someone agrees with me. My friends are always like "Your car would be remiscent of a 350Z, Z3/Z4 M Coupe, etc etc. if you did ___ & ___ to it". But I want my car to look like a Crossfire.....
                  Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• No more bowed out/bacon fenders! Both of my front fenders were pretty bowed out as a result of my own stupidity. Last year I was on a time crunch trying to get the car ready for Springfest (big event here on the east coast). I ended up slamming the car and driving it 3 1/2 hours south on unrolled fenders with my 300lb roomate + a bunch of luggage/coolers in the back. Not to mention that VA Beach, where Springfest is hosted, doesn't exactly have the most forgiving roads. Needless to say, my fenders didn't look so hot following the trip. Fortunately the rears were fine since I hadn't yet put my spacers on in the rear at that point. I've since had the fenders rolled but unfortunately the damage was already done. But thankfully the shop was able to get them straightened back out for me. They were also able to get the inner fender lip to lay completely flat which will help me when I turn full lock and help to prevent me from messing the fenders up again.

Also, here's a progress picture on shaving/filling the rear badge area.

Last edited by OSSHWA; 04-28-2015, 09:48 AM.
                    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Hey fam, I like
                      sigpic
                      "how do you drive that? Does it have those lifter shocks on it like the low riders?"
                      -Faithful Autozone Customer
                      Make me insta famous @isupa_shaun

Comment

• Car is getting sprayed today. With any luck I should be able to pick it up late tomorrow evening or early tomorrow morning.

Here's a picture of the rear emblem delete.

Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Originally posted by Brucey View Post
                          Know you decided to keep the colour but was bored and photoshopped the grey. Bit darker then the BMW but gives a good idea of the colour

This thing is really cool - I never thought I'd really enjoy a Crossfire.
                          My Instagram feed.
                          My Flickr stream.
                          My bagged B5 build thread.

Classic Joyce Photo

Comment

• Originally posted by alexandermjoyce View Post
                            This thing is really cool - I never thought I'd really enjoy a Crossfire.
                            I appreciate it man. I am hopefully teaming up with my buddy Aidan this weekend to get some shots of the new paintjob (assuming my car is ready for this weekend). He shoots for Lowered Lifestyle.....i'm not looking for a website feature, I just want some updated shots of the car that I can share with everyone.
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Is it painted yet?

pls rspnd.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                                Is it painted yet?

pls rspnd.
                                He's finishing spraying it today. Reassembly, wetsand & buff tomorrow. I will picking it up on Saturday
                                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
                                X