• Time
  • Show
Clear All

great build!
    2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
    2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
    1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

LOVE this! I used to have a T-Type...poor mans Grand National but still cool
      *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
      // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Originally posted by BuiltforSin View Post
        I've always loved Grand Nationals. It's a shame you don't see them more often. I really like the wheels. They fit the car very well. Engine bay looks very clean as well. Great job so far man.
        It really is a shame... There are not many of us left who own them, and a lot of the people who own them just store them away and rarely drive them, which sucks because I absolutely love to drive mine and get all the attention!! More than likely the motor will be coming out for a much needed refresh (burning some serious oil) that will give me an excuse to clean up/rearrange things to get it all a bit more sanitary under there. I love those wheels and got a killer deal from my buddy on them. Im tossing around the idea of painting the grey inlays black, but im not sure if it will look as good as i think ha.

Originally posted by frink84 View Post
        great build!
        Thanks!

Originally posted by DriftGirl View Post
        LOVE this! I used to have a T-Type...poor mans Grand National but still cool
        Thank you!! I love the T-Types! I would kill for a rosewood colored one! The nice thing about T's is that its not sacralige to customize them. Im going to try and keep the GN somewhat stock looking just out of respect to the legend it is but still put my own flavor on it!

------------------Buick Grand National Build--------------------

--------------The War Wagon W124 E320 Wagon----------

Comment

somehow I think GN's need to have 'murdered out' look with big fat black nascar wheels
          But I admit, that has been done before. And on the other hand these wheels suit the car very well too
          Last edited by loekaaz; 10-16-2014, 02:48 AM.
          Lucas
          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
          Originally posted by LCG
          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
            somehow I think GN's need to have 'murdered out' look with big fat black nascar wheels
            But I admit, that has been done before. And on the other hand these wheels suit the car very well too
            I agree, I have always loved the flat or glossy black steelies with big ol' tires.

But yeah, like you said it has been done and I kind of want to explore the possibilities of the "off the wall" wheels for this car down the line. All the GN owners either do the standard 5 spoke chrome or the Buick GNX wheels. Which looks great, but they all have the same style.

These WCI MD1 wheels I think could look good, that is if i won the lottery haha

Comment

the murdered out look is my favourite. hard to find these with the original motors still in them. going to look at one with a 400 sbc in it soon

Comment

Originally posted by dubs&boost View Post
                the murdered out look is my favourite. hard to find these with the original motors still in them. going to look at one with a 400 sbc in it soon
                Ugh, I **** when people take the original motor out. I mean to each is own, but that was 90% of the cool factor to that car, a 3.8 liter 6 cylinder that ran the piss out of the Corvette. Though there are some pretty gnarly V-8 swaps out there!

Comment

Here is what the current exhaust situation is. Cops don't seem to be a fan...

Last edited by Azrial89; 10-20-2014, 08:26 PM.

Comment

that is a menacing noise. and yes the original motor was what puts the car a head above just another regal.

Comment

Murdered will forever look badass. Love it!
                      91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                      ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

I love these! , I wish we had them in Australia
                        holden used the buick 3.8 block in their commodore's
                        sadly they never released a boosted model

but seriously jelly, these are the best muscle cars
                        that came out of the states

Comment

God damn, love it Thanks for the extra pictures, 100% confirmed my black piping I wanted to do too haha. Hopefully you get to work on it, if not best of luck at work save some funds and go to town when your back and kids are older
                          WTB
                          Manaray MS6 Center Caps

'95 Z32 3.0TT LHD T-Top .:. Cruiser
                          '16 F450 6.7T Lariat Ult. .:. Tow-Rig
                          IG: @AllGoNShow / @TurboJInc

Comment

Originally posted by AllGo'N'Show View Post
                            God damn, love it Thanks for the extra pictures, 100% confirmed my black piping I wanted to do too haha. Hopefully you get to work on it, if not best of luck at work save some funds and go to town when your back and kids are older
                            Thanks man! No problem, I couldn't stand the stock looking pipes They should have been black from the factory, also I removed that sticker, I put it on when I didn't know any better Im headed back to my parents house this spring to help my dad with putting up some more shelves in their garages and organizing everything and getting a dedicated spot for the Buick. Im planning on fixing the tilt steering and hopefully fit the Blazer hubs for the bigger brakes. HAHA! Hopefully its only a few years away from her more than likely and THANK GOD, NO KIDS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dubs&boost View Post
                              that is a menacing noise. and yes the original motor was what puts the car a head above just another regal.
                              I love how it sounds, I have had multiple threats from friends who say they will be quite upset if I put any exhaust on it, I don't think I ever will, the sound is too good!

Originally posted by animal View Post
                              Murdered will forever look badass. Love it!
                              Yeah, the more I look at the pictures, I do really miss black wheels. Thanks!!

Originally posted by 1jze30 View Post
                              I love these! , I wish we had them in Australia
                              holden used the buick 3.8 block in their commodore's
                              sadly they never released a boosted model

but seriously jelly, these are the best muscle cars
                              that came out of the states
                              Just buy the extra bits! Thanks man, I definitely have to agree with you.

Comment

Azrial89 do you remember the specs on those wheels? Backspacing/widths/tires? Thanks!
                                WTB
                                Manaray MS6 Center Caps

'95 Z32 3.0TT LHD T-Top .:. Cruiser
                                '16 F450 6.7T Lariat Ult. .:. Tow-Rig
                                IG: @AllGoNShow / @TurboJInc

Comment

Working...
                                X