free cars are the best cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free cars are the best cars

While my mk2 Jetta is out of commission until i get my 5 speed and diesel swap complete, this is the car i have been running to and from school.
    Specs:
    1.0l 3cyl
    516xxxkms
    Lots of rust underneath
    blaupunkt deck from the jetta
    rolled and pulled fenders, some more then others
    luxury alloys wheels
    1.5 inch straight pipe to oem muffler for that boso rasp
    wood screws holding most of the car together
    home depot lip (awww yeah)
    I acquired the car from a batty old lady who lives a couple blocks away for absolutely zero dollars, it needed a battery and a belt. The wheels were also a freebie with tires. i havent done much to it save for lower it, make a lip, wheels, and clean up as much of the junk and odors from inside as i can, not sure if i am going to do anymore or just scrap it when my jetta is back on the road, cheers

Damn, that's awesome. I wish I got a free car T-T

Hell, I pretty much gave my last car away for free since I needed it gone so fast.

I always liked the geo metro, my friend cody had a matte black one that we would use as surf hauler and the not so official kegmobile. hahaha.

I wish you lived closer, so I could take it off your hands when you are done with it.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Find a 1st gen Ford SHO Taurus. Put the engine in the rear with a 5spd tranny. Bam, Shogun Fiesta pocket rocket. I know it's not a Fiesta, about the same thing. Or there's the whole Suzuki Swift route. I understand it's a beater just thinking aloud.
      [IMG][/IMG] Shogun Fiesta

[IMG][/IMG]Swift

[IMG][/IMG]Swift

Comment

You forgot this render D:

I would think that it would be fun to chop up the rear end and throw in an l28 with a 280zx rear end, and mount the engine/tranny behind the drivers seat. You can get an NA s130 for less than $1000 running(if it looks like crap/beaten up), and if it's a carbed L28, it's super easy to hook up!

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
        X