E30 drop top chromie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 drop top chromie

After a long time of wanting a E30, the right one finally came along.
    Its a 1987 320i cabby. Its a 3 owner car from new and was completely unmolested . When I brought it she had been sat for 2 years. so after a new fuel hose and some fresh fuel she fired right up! I got it back to my house put a new bulb and a fuse in and took her for the M.O.T.. Which it went straight through!!!
    So here it is how I got it

I had to get a new hood for it but fitted it one afternoon and it makes such a difference

I had my custom built ACT SX wheels in the shed and they fitted straight on and look really good I think

I took her out to a meet at Krispy Kreme in Bristol on Sunday. I need to get the front down so I'm going to be building some coilovers in the next couple of weeks but you get the picture ha

I have quite a few more plans for it so Stay tunned....

Awwww yea! E30 love man

'08 335i

Comment

Got the coilovers through in the post. So I have fitted the rear shocks and springs. And I'm going to drop the fronts to a friend in the know to mod!

Comment

Wow, so those ACT's are 4 lug?

I remember a cirrus blue e28 from years back that had those wheels on it, looked amazing. You don't see them too often

Comment

Yeah dude they are!! Really that sounds cool! They are really hard to come by I have only seen 1 other set in the flesh.

Comment

Treated the cabby to a new center prop bearing was suprised to see this

Also fitted a 2.5 exhaust so she sounds and breaths a little better

Comment

I got my coilovers made up this week so I can now hoe the front down!!

Comment

Working...
              X