No announcement yet.

E30 with custom air suspension (broken)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For them front air lift bags. Can you make the housings shorter? are the shocks built in to the set?
    I really need to get my car sitting lower in the front by atleast 1 inch. 1.5 would be awesome.
    Can you measure from the ground to the bottom of your fender when your aird out?

Comment

• Originally posted by White325is View Post
      For them front air lift bags. Can you make the housings shorter? are the shocks built in to the set?
      I really need to get my car sitting lower in the front by atleast 1 inch. 1.5 would be awesome.
      Can you measure from the ground to the bottom of your fender when your aird out?
      the struts are built into the bag-over system. I could probably get like an extra 2" of low in the front if I had the right machining tools. Im not using any of the OEM front strut housing, so Im only limited by the dimensions on the suspension. I'll measure that for you in the next couple days. I think aired out was about 8" lower than stock by my measurements, but I forget.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I think Im gonna have to look into them or something else to get that extra drop that I need.
        Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Originally posted by AccuMike View Post
          ^^^ The minitrucker way LOL
          Yezzir hahaha. Anybody with a Bagged or Juiced car should carry some chunks of 2x4 for it in thier car.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• So, last weekend I wanted to take everything apart and wee exactly what needed to be replaced. but it was hurricaning all weekend. my car is at my condo, and working on the car in the pouring rain? fuck that. I'm shooting for this sunday now. Pull both fronts off to see what (if anything) on the passenger side needs to be dealt with.

Comment

• Where did Get that air system for the rear and front? tell me tell me

Comment

• Originally posted by Maddafakka View Post
                Where did Get that air system for the rear and front? tell me tell me
                I bought the bags from Bag Riders. Its all custom though, nobody makes anything for the E30

Comment

• So I just popped the passenger side wheel off to see if there was any damage to that side when the drivers side aired out. Everything looks solid. As far as i can see, there was no damage to that side at all. well, not to the suspension at least. The fender looks like it took a hit from the sudden change in height (because I was turning when it happened). But the fenders were going to be worked on anyway to fit the wheels. I do think it needs a wheel bearing, but Ive thought that for a little while now. totally unrelated lol. I'll be doing some money math and hopefully ordering the replacement sleeve and line for the drivers side in the next day or so.

Comment

• Giggity

Comment

• Good work sir.

Comment

• I think you should go back to the second title of this "build" thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Byron View Post
                          I think you should go back to the second title of this "build" thread
                          hahahah "a build thread with no building"?

Comment

• Haha much better

I vote you put a stock strut with no spring attached in the broken side then drive around with the 3 bags set to match that height.
                            Last edited by Byron; 06-23-2011, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• the un-build thread
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                the un-build thread
                                lol thats a good one too

Comment

Working...
                                X