E30 with custom air suspension (broken)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
    you should of sold the e30 to get back in an e36 just so you could get the zero clearance coils. haha. ill be following this....
    next time Im out west, i want to take a ride in your car. You and Ben were hyping up the ZeroClearance coilovers big time. I cant wait to check them out first hand
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• for sure dave. i dont mind, id let you take it for a spin. although, im sure it would make you think twice about those ground controls after...lol.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

for sure dave. i dont mind, id let you take it for a spin. although, im sure it would make you think twice about those ground controls after...lol.
        thanks man! the ground controls are already gone. Olek got me a hookup on something else

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          thanks man! the ground controls are already gone. Olek got me a hookup on something else
          hmm. i may have to talk to him soon about something for my e39 then.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

hmm. i may have to talk to him soon about something for my e39 then.
            im also trying to get my store to be a distributor and retailer of AccuAir
            Last edited by Average_Jerk; 12-21-2010, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Got these in last week. Ground Control rear upper mounts. Good folks over there

Comment

• fwiw, I have an E36 M3. Its a really great car, I love driving it and it sits pretty nice which makes me giggle like a school girl. BUT I daily drive an E30 and its just as much fun. I fucking love E30s so much that I often consider selling the M3 to finance another E30...

/random info

Cliffs: E30s pwn

I'm interested to know what you think about those Depos? Quality? fit? What did you have to change to make them work with the other bulb?
                -Nick

Comment

• Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                  fwiw, I have an E36 M3. Its a really great car, I love driving it and it sits pretty nice which makes me giggle like a school girl. BUT I daily drive an E30 and its just as much fun. I fucking love E30s so much that I often consider selling the M3 to finance another E30...

/random info

Cliffs: E30s pwn

I'm interested to know what you think about those Depos? Quality? fit? What did you have to change to make them work with the other bulb?
                  I had an E36 M at the same time as my E30. i liked the E30 better, so I got rid of the M lol. The headlights fit great. The regular lights would have been just a plug and play solution, but since I upgraded to HID headlights I had to mod the back of the housing a little bit. The actual bulb on the HID system is deeper than the OEM bulb that would fit. Thats why I had to cut the back out of the housing. Then I cut the OEM wiring to shorten everything up. If you were to take my headlights out of the car, the installation looks pretty much factory.

Comment

• taking some measurements for my wheel order this weekend

Comment

• You trying to look technical with that diagram Dave?
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        You trying to look technical with that diagram Dave?
                        lol those are all the measurements they need

Comment

• Looks too technical.. Id just pay someone to measure. Or guess..
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Was outside in the cold today taking some measurements. had to get all the dimensions on the brakes and suspension. now i can get air springs and send my info to Rotiform for some wheels. took a couple pics while i was at it.

Comment

• Hi dave

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                                Hi dave
                                omghai!

Comment

Working...
                                X