Bmw e28 518is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmw e28 518is

Thought it was time for me to share my e28 with other people, even though the car is all done just some minor stuff to go.

I started off buying my friends old e28 that i fell in love with the first time i saw it. And when he told me it was time to get it sold i took it on the spot

He was running it on a pair of 17" BBS rs even though i love them, i thought that i would be a little different. when i bought the car it was Januari i think, and in most of Sweden that means snow Not optional to drive it low

After the snow started melting and spring was around the corner i got my hands on a pair of 17" Zender stern, these would give me that retro look that i wanted. Unfortunately they are fake splitts but hey they still looks good!

The goal was to get the car done for the biggest car show in Sweden held in "Jönköping" called Performance & Custom Motor Show. Not a big Stance scene but still a good time with friends. After some struggeling with the post office to get my tires i got them two days befor the show. The car is still running on original suspension and some rust had to be delt with. So a day before the show there where lots to be done.

After i put on the new wheels it was time to go to my friends garage to get things done. In Sweden the coils for a e28 is rather expensive and hard to find ( perhaps that is just me so if any other fellow swed knows anything let me know) So i cut the springs instead.

After some tweeking and cutting it started to look like something. My friends and i got alot done repainted some fenders and changed tail lights and more.

After alot of hours the car was ready for the next day to ride alongside of the W124 to "Jönköping"

I still got some thing to do with the car until it is all done, im happy to get oppinions and ideas for the car so feel free to throw in a comment
    Last edited by Franz; 04-30-2014, 05:28 AM.

Dont know why the pictures wont show in the tread anyone that know?

Comment

Se till att du får fram en riktiga bildurl´n, vilken webläsare kör du ?
      Chrome "Kopiera bildadress"
      Explorer "Egenskaper/Adress[URL]
      ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
      Trolling isn't a hobby, it's a way of Life.
      "Project Bmw E28"

Comment

Originally posted by Asee View Post
        Se till att du får fram en riktiga bildurl´n, vilken webläsare kör du ?
        Chrome "Kopiera bildadress"
        Explorer "Egenskaper/Adress[URL]
        Tackar för hjälpen!

Comment

Looking good!
          Last edited by symmat001; 05-02-2014, 11:24 AM. Reason: Pictures were reloaded

Comment

Originally posted by Franz View Post
            Tackar för hjälpen!
            Så lite så.

The car looks good btw
            ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
            Trolling isn't a hobby, it's a way of Life.
            "Project Bmw E28"

Comment

Looks great! Love the wheels

Comment

Those wheels are Killer!
                E28 POS BUILD THREAD

Comment

Working...
                X