My E46 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evaneyring View Post
    Looking good man! Love your photography!!! Good luck with the rest of the build!
    Thanks man! I really appreciate that.

Originally posted by Spectra Phantom View Post
    Looks great tommy
    Thank you! It's getting somewhere haha. I'm gonna try to get a few shots this week. The rear fitment is really what I'm loving right now. I know haven't posted many pictures yet

Originally posted by SliPsY View Post
    Wheels are great man! But I think you should do something with the front bumper now, it looks like as if the wheels are stealing the show for the whole car, if that makes sense :p
    Hey thanks! I agree that the wheels are really the attention grabber. I'm not sure what I want to do with the bumper right now. I keep going back and forth over a few things, so for now I'm gonna hold off on buying a bumper. I may have a new bumper and a few other things by SOWO though... lol

Originally posted by 19birel View Post
    Looks great with the new wheels man! I think If you pulled the plastids of the window trim and kidneys it would look perfect because then the chrome accents would tie in with the wheels nicely. Keep it up!
    I have actually thought about it. It really either needs to be redone or I need to paint/buy black trim. So I may pull it off for the time being and see if I like it.

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
    OHMYGOD CC10s are my favorite wheel. I **** you for having them. I also Love you for having them.
    I love them! I searched and never really saw them run on an E46 before, and my photoshop skills are not the greatest So I had no clue if they'd look good on my car or not. It was definitely a shot in the dark, but I love it. I wish I had went with a slightly larger adapter up front though. and maybe a 205/40 instead of the 215/40, only because I don't have enough camber to run a tire that meaty without destroying fenders lol.

Comment

Love the progress made, but you're not the first to run these wheels on an e46 lol

There may be other too. none the less, I like!
      sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
        Love the progress made, but you're not the first to run these wheels on an e46 lol

There may be other too. none the less, I like!
        Thanks man! And cool to see a touring on them, I hadn't come across that car yet.

Also small update, I have been slowly getting rid of plasti dip. Really liking the way the chrome looks with the WCI's. Also my girlfriend had paid to have my car professionally detailed as a christmas present, but the weather has been too nasty until now.... so I had it detailed yesterday

Comment

Well the BMW blew up last week. I'm almost positive its a cracked block. I have replaced all gaskets and anything that could even leak oil. And it is still pouring oil from the block. So due to financial reasons, and reliability reasons, I decided to go ahead and get another car. So the BMW will be parted out. Wheels and Coils are for sale if anyone is interested.

Comment

Damn dude that sucks.

But now the real question is, what will you be building next?

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
              Damn dude that sucks.

But now the real question is, what will you be building next?
              Yeah I **** it. And I bought a Mini Cooper S Paceman. Due to it being the most reliable option and the most fun/interesting option lol.

Comment

so when are you gonna get some lows for the mini? lol
                SAAB 900 T16s

Comment

well shit.... so sad to see this gone. Lets see what you do with the Mini.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectra Phantom View Post
                    well shit.... so sad to see this gone. Lets see what you do with the Mini.
                    Originally posted by reiernumans View Post
                    so when are you gonna get some lows for the mini? lol
                    I'm sad too but I'm excited for the mini. Unfortunately I can't really afford too much at the moment so lows and racecar parts are a little ways off for now. But I will definitely be doing some stuff with the mini!

Comment

• Sweet, the mini looks like it was made to be layed out.
                      SAAB 900 T16s

Comment

• Originally posted by reiernumans View Post
                        Sweet, the mini looks like it was made to be layed out.
                        Yeah man. But with this one, I'm not gonna spend money until I can get the stuff I want. So it may be a slow build but it'll be done with everything I want, and the way I want.

Comment

Working...
                        X