No announcement yet.

a long road of learning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5speed v6? pretty sweet yo; what do these things look like "hooked up"? never seen one

Comment

Originally posted by gianni_blanco View Post
      5speed v6? pretty sweet yo; what do these things look like "hooked up"? never seen one
      what do you mean by hooked up? if you mean slammed and shit, i've only seen like 3 or 4 online. one guy is doing almost the exact same things as me. same coilovers, hood visor, tint, window visors, duck bill, etc. then another guy has a white camry with the full trd kit. if i had 2500 when one came up, i'd be quick to pounce.

this is the guy who has the same ideas as me:

and this is the trd kit guy

oh, and rice4life- that's pretty much the same issue i have with my car in my driveway that he's having in that picture
      stance in progress
      nick|23|mz3

Comment

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

I know all of your pain man. Unpopular platform, frame rails that hand obscenely low compared to the rest of the body, and oped diff FWD life.

He just turned the rear wheel by hand on a long exposure shot hahaha. Why is that picture flipped and cropped?

Oh yeah, he goes by '_' on toyotanation if you want to get in touch with him.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Always liked this Camry gen, can't wait to see more.

Comment

A v6 manual is as rare as hen's teeth.

I've always secretly liked these tubby little econo-turds. You should lower it more.
            on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

Originally posted by xnickkkkx View Post
              thanks! i'm gonna keep on building this car until i get a datsun 240. then the camry will be my dd while i build up the datsun.

your corolla is dope!
              Thanks brotha, its always good to see a fellow Toyota enthusiast on the forum.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=41875

I know all of your pain man. Unpopular platform, frame rails that hand obscenely low compared to the rest of the body, and oped diff FWD life.

He just turned the rear wheel by hand on a long exposure shot hahaha. Why is that picture flipped and cropped?

Oh yeah, he goes by '_' on toyotanation if you want to get in touch with him.
                it really sucks that there isn't much aftermarket support for this car. my saving grace is that the suspension is the same as the same year lexus es300 and the same motor. but i'm glad to know that i'm not the only person dumb enough to dump all kinds of money into a camry

i pulled the picture off his cardomain. i talked to him once on toyotanation and he seems to be a pretty cool dude. he knows his shit with this gen camry.

Originally posted by evertoconquer View Post
                Always liked this Camry gen, can't wait to see more.
                thanks man!

Originally posted by lublub View Post
                A v6 manual is as rare as hen's teeth.

I've always secretly liked these tubby little econo-turds. You should lower it more.
                i know dude. i've only found about 20 more online. when i first got the car, i seriously ***** the way it looks. but i loved the power it put to the ground. and now i absolutely love the car and the body style. it looks like a boat but driving it still feels a bit like my old civic. i don't have as much body roll in this since i've been working on the suspension tho!
                stance in progress
                nick|23|mz3

Comment

Working...
                X