X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$100 says that motor blows when the turbo gets put on

SuperStanceAlicious

Comment

Dude I'm not going to lie, I'm not really feeling it.

I think once it's all 1 colour and the tints dissapear and oem lights r back on, it'll be miles better.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
      E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
      MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
      Instagram:MexicanFab
      YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty D View Post
        $100 says that motor blows when the turbo gets put on
        dont be jealous.
        i got a spare m52 that im having ready for when the s50b30 goes. it should run good for a bit then ill have pistons and rods put in. it should deff make it through next drift season no problem
        these motors actully hold up really good to boost a few of my freinds in the area have boosted m/s5/2 motors

Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Comment

Originally posted by nykwhy View Post
          Love this so far. Can't wait to take mine off the road in a few days. Keep us updated, Find someone who knows how to used a camera soon!
          yeah i really could use someone to take better pics i take some here and there but they are by no means good,

Comment

you really should work on the exterior, make it one color, lose the tinted/colored lights, get some straight exhaust tips (the dtm looks really euroricey) and give it a good wash. than do all ur engine stuff after its looking proper

Comment

STRETCH THOSE DAMN TIRES!!!! lol. coming along man

Comment

I'll try to get some new pics up installed the camber plates last night took 6 hours the adjusting collar on one side froze and the spring hat on the other it sucks because I was gunna run no more helper spring. Obj well.

Comment

for those that don't know

M52 (USDM) engines are aluminum blocks with thick iron sleeves, there is really no complaining.

good luck getting a tune for this, These engines are pretty underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by nykwhy View Post
                    for those that don't know

M52 (USDM) engines are aluminum blocks with thick iron sleeves, there is really no complaining.

good luck getting a tune for this, These engines are pretty underrated.
                    i have a active auto and a nick G tune and 2 diff black label DME's all turbo parts are in just working towards installing, as well as possibly getting another car.
                    these motors are actually pretty stout my setup id for around 400whp

Comment

I reckon shes all good, if you have tints. Tint all the windows looks cleaner. (beside front of corse)

I like! Paint her one color.....don't know what

Comment

looks good :thumbup:

Comment

thanks for the positive feedback guys, going to hopfully be doing a drift event Saturday if i get a trailer so ill have some action shots from then

Comment

Originally posted by mo diesil View Post
                            .... going to hopfully be doing a drift event Saturday if i get a trailer so ill have some action shots from then

Drifting

Please... Do tell where said event is. I am Spectator of teh Doriftos.

Originally posted by Zic
                            i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

good progress so far, cant wait to see more updates on this
                              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican View Post
                                Dude I'm not going to lie, I'm not really feeling it.

I think once it's all 1 colour and the tints dissapear and oem lights r back on, it'll be miles better.
                                Yeah I agree, it's just really not working for me right now. If you took the tint stuff off and repainted, it would look super fresh. I definitely love the roadstars.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                                ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Working...
                                X