My fleet of POS's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
    loving the overall feel of the car. Still a few routes you can go down styling wise etc but whatever you choose should be rad with whats progressed so far.

What are the car laws like in Canberra with regards to defects and cop attention to modified cars and so forth?
    Cheers mate! Currently its heavily defected (too low, too loud, heaps of steering play, i got quite a list really) but canberra cops were pretty chill on it, the rust never got me dragged and only got defected via a nsw cop writing to rego after he pulled me over. Canberra seems pretty good but you dont see many low cars, or atleast i havnt.
    BMW E23 build thread

Comment

Fuck me, i really want to my made hood one piece not the hood plus the strip for the roundel and make the front bumper are steel and all smooth like above, really digging this car! Actually would be amazing to shave the entire car, smooth front bumper, steel rear bumper that doesnt stick out, shave drip rails and shave the black plastic body line. Anyone think thats a bad idea or have some hint on how to best do this?
      Last edited by 7075x4130; 05-23-2014, 07:08 AM.
      BMW E23 build thread

Comment

Fuck me, i really want to my made hood one piece not the hood plus the strip for the roundel and make the front bumper are steel and all smooth like above, really digging this car! Actually would be amazing to shave the entire car, smooth front bumper, steel rear bumper that doesnt stick out, shave drip rails and shave the black plastic body line. Anyone think thats a bad idea or have some hint on how to best do this?
        I have no idea but thats almost what I want to do to mine.

Comment

Working...
        X