No announcement yet.

My Festiva build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and once i get the hubs changed over to 4x100 i'll be looking at spacers and tires. i want it flush, but no stretch. and will go lower if the new roller will allow.

but...

tucking 12's is fucking LOL

Comment

random inspiration at work:

making a catch can out of an old fire extinguisher tonite

Comment

Wheels need help! Paint them some crazy color.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattphi View Post
          Wheels need help! Paint them some crazy color.
          the mazdaspeeds?

they're gettin gloss red centers and polished lips

Comment

Shotgun for the muffler would be sweet if it backfires on the de-cel!

Comment

got some work done yesterday. went to the junkyard to source an exhaust side rocker/lifter arm to cure some insane ticking. no pics of that, but she's running like a top now.

went ahead and started my AC delete and half ass wire tuck in the engine bay. my main goal of the day was to remove all the AC components and any wiring associated.

Also did the Home Depot lip.

78 zip ties later lol

Running grill-less for the moment and diggin it.

Comment

No Grill means Less Weight+More Air Flow= Moar Power...! Lol....
                sigpic
                2001 Black Audi A4
                on 19" Axis Speed Six

Comment

Originally posted by Del Ghetto View Post
                  No Grill means Less Weight+More Air Flow= Moar Power...! Lol....
                  LOL FTW!!

this build should be interesting....never seen a stanced fiesta hahaha

could be cool maybe..kinda makes me think of a old vdub wannabe...

good luck with this man!

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                  Originally posted by Kielan
                  VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                  ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
                    LOL FTW!!

this build should be interesting....never seen a stanced fiesta hahaha

could be cool maybe..kinda makes me think of a old vdub wannabe...

good luck with this man!
                    don't know if this is a compliment or insult

Comment

and the mazdaspeeds aren't going on it anymore, the 4x100 conversion got sold to someone else.

so now i'm back to the 14" steelies or an alternative if i can find something.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM Babaganoosh View Post
                        and the mazdaspeeds aren't going on it anymore, the 4x100 conversion got sold to someone else.

so now i'm back to the 14" steelies or an alternative if i can find something.
                        Any reason you cant just get the hubs drilled?

Comment

Originally posted by Lux View Post
                          Any reason you cant just get the hubs drilled?
                          festiva hubs are unlike any other. they're just...different. i'm sure it's possible somehow but the thing most festy owners do is locate a Ford Aspire's hubs and brakes and it increases brake size and does the 4x100 conversion. i was close to buying a parts car with the hub swap already done but dudeman sold the parts car. and when i went to the junkyard the other day, the only aspire in the lot had it's hubs taken already.

i'll just rock the 12"s until i can get tires for the 14"s then run the mazdaspeeds when i finally get some hubs.

my other option is adapter/spacers that make it poke and change the lugpattern

Comment

got the hatch painted today

Comment

Is that a custom Paper Plate too...? Lol... Get some wheels on it already man...!
                              sigpic
                              2001 Black Audi A4
                              on 19" Axis Speed Six

Comment

Originally posted by Del Ghetto View Post
                                Is that a custom Paper Plate too...? Lol... Get some wheels on it already man...!
                                cardboard

she won't pass emission so i can't have a real tag yet

and wheels will come when the stars align...

Comment

Working...
                                X