No announcement yet.

My 328i Sport Individual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^The perfect e36 color and wheels combination in my book, your car looks fantastic!!!! Just get rid of the smoke headlights/corners, I can see you have the OEM tails in the back
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Comment

Nice bandit
        http://tapicerki.carsdream.com/

Comment

Take the lamin-x off the front lights and you have a winner! The RC041s look dope, it's just a shame they aren't any wider

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
          ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Get rid of the blacked out lights and indicators and get gottis on it.

I had 17" g1001s 8s n 9s on my old blue vento. Loved them.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
            E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
            MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
            Instagram:MexicanFab
            YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

What is the dimensions of the tyre on this photo:

??

LOOKS GREAT!!!!

Comment

Appreciate the opinions on the headlights. I do like them so will be staying for now. Just need to get smoked side repeaters and rear lights.

Car will be back on road soon. Couple of pics of how she stands.

Oh ye I took the spoiler off. Currently waiting for a set of Wheels from Germany. Unfortunately will not be Gotti's but something different.
                Last edited by Praz; 04-23-2012, 08:15 PM.

My Build Thread...

Comment

de-spoilering is where its at!

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                  E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                  MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                  Instagram:MexicanFab
                  YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Praz View Post
                    Appreciate the opinions on the headlights. I do like them so will be staying. Just need to get smoked side repeaters and rear lights.

Car will be back on road soon. Couple of pics of how she stands.

Oh ye I took the spoiler off. Currently waiting for a set of Wheels from Germany. Unfortunately will not be Gotti's but something different.
                    Those light look just like another set ive seen before,I wonder who may have those! lolololol

Looks good mate nice works.
                    [CENTER][IMG]http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n400/106-badboii-htiid/129537064893026.jpg[/IMG]

[B][I]Stanced E36 344 M62B44 Build[/I][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

loll funny thing is that's what I thought when I saw your one! All good. loving the progress on yours btw...

Waiting waiting waiting for some wheels...

My Build Thread...

Comment

looks so SICK with concave's ...

Comment

such a gorgeous color.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                          you sir, win this battle.
                          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Originally posted by Praz View Post
                            loll funny thing is that's what I thought when I saw your one! All good. loving the progress on yours btw...

Waiting waiting waiting for some wheels...
                            Haha, Yeah!

Thanks mate, Yeah ive got a set of Schnitzers on there way to me and Possibly a set f Oz Mito's!
                            [CENTER][IMG]http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n400/106-badboii-htiid/129537064893026.jpg[/IMG]

[B][I]Stanced E36 344 M62B44 Build[/I][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

i like the headlights they look mean, once all the lights are done it will look cool, what wheels have you ordered?

Comment

color is amazing! if you're going to leave the lights smoked i would get some black kidneys to match, looks out of place imo

Comment

Working...
                                X