Mike's Daily GLI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike's Daily GLI

Hey guys. This is the build thread of my daily MK4 GLI. Decided to write my first build thread ever on it since it was coming out so well. Well here it is.

Recent picture:

From when I had bought it.
    It had no rear seats and the front seats weren't in the greatest condition so I had to buy a new set. Also no trunk liners, floor mats, and needed wheel bearings, timing belt, and water pump.

After getting all of that done I started buying parts to build my air suspension which was around the end of November and had them sitting until it was warm enough to install.

While I was waiting I built a box for my management sewed together some vinyl I found at a fabric store to wrap it.

Also came across a set of ESMs for real cheap and decided to jump on em.

Since I had recently had Spring break last week I was able to install the air suspension and make a gauge pod for my gauges. Came out pretty okay for my first time doing it.

Have a lot more plans for it but being busy with school might make my progress a little slower than I'm hoping but I'll keep this updated as I come along.

Cut about 3/4 of the rear bump stops out. I'll be taking them completely out when I have the time.

Comment

I'm liking this so far.
      on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

Working...
      X