Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juast A Teal EH3

UPDATED 5/16
    Ive been a long time lurker and decided to make this thread to keep motivating me to finish. Mind you this is my first car (Im only 18) this is a sloooowwww build but hopefully a good one.

When I First Bought her off a 40 year old women with only 68,000 miles for $800 an original 1993 teal si hatchback
    She let me borrow her plate and I took her home with a burnt out clutch lol

A friend of mine came through with some black housing headlights and amber corners for free so I said why not also bought a better hood and bumper for it.

Then picked up some clean si's

Then got some white rota slips and finally lowered the back and sadly stuck at this height because the allen key bolt that holds the perch from going up and down on the ground control is seized and stripped so im assed out till I buy new suspension

Then sadly winter hit & this is my only mode of transportation so low and slow in the snow

mother nature plays no games lol

installed my quick release with the limited edition grip royal x slammedenuff steering wheel to match the car

and that's how she sits for now until she goes off to paint in a couple weeks

Picked up this J's racing style front lip for when she goes off to paint also got the quarter panels and thin side molding for when shes painted.

UPDATES 5/16

Cars at paint but in the mean time picked up my wheels and suspension , went with FF Type 1's and some 16x9 SL1's

Last edited by justanothercivic; 05-16-2014, 09:49 PM. Reason: updates

ive had the car for less than a year btw

Comment

Good start cant wait to see what you do to it

Comment

Car should be off to paint in a couple weeks

Comment

I love eh3's. This looks promising.
          on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

camber question if anyone can help? whats a good kit? and when adjusting camber should I zero out the toe to keep it straight or adjust it to the same amount on each sides? noob question I know

Comment

Updatessssssssssss

Comment

After paint it should look really great! In for more
                Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

Working...
                X