Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peugeot 306 GTI-6 where to begin...small budget lows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peugeot 306 GTI-6 where to begin...small budget lows!

Hi everyone! Im Chris 22 from peterborough in england , im in love with peugeots and citroens unfortunately , ive had about 12 of them now -.-...ive mainly had 106 GTI'S gone for a euro or track look with them, just sold my clio 182 cup and started the search for a civic eg after seeing numerous jdm and american ones thats what i wanted until i randomly spotted my new car on ebay with lpg conversion so it runs on gas some nice wheels and already pretty low for a good price i had to snap it up so the eg is on hold for a while till im finished with this...its abit bought not built but i plan to change a few things and get her looking like new soo here she is.....
    Last edited by spijker; 03-05-2014, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

plans for the car are:

change exhaust for a more subtle system
          decide what colour to do the inside of the wheels and a couple other bits
          clean up the engine bay
          service the lpg system
          do something with the interior as its boring and missing the original GTI-6 half leathers
          alot of detailing touchups etc
          sort small crack in front bumper
          find a better spoiler kind of like a ek type r spoiler slightly tilted
          clean up original lenses colour code or keep morettes
          fix the heating as it has a mind of its own

and whatever else i can think of im not a bought not built kind of guy soo i need to make it have my style on it...but without losing the wheels as they suit it really well! opinions ideas etc all welcome
          Last edited by spijker; 03-05-2014, 08:07 AM. Reason: adding stuff i forgot

Comment

thought id post some pics of previous cars ive had and done up etc

Comment

Working...
            X